Great.... I'm Back In This Place.

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was laying in a strange bed. I looked over and seen Andy asleep in a chair next to the bed. I tried to shake him awake, but he was too far away. "A-Andy." I said and his eyes slowly opened.

"Rebel?" He asked 

"Andy, why am I here.... again?" I asked. Andy sat up in the chair and took my hand in his.

"Rebel, you passed out while we were at the mall yesterday." 

"Really? I don't remember anything from yesterday except before I ran out of Victoria's Secret." I told him. Andy looked at me with his sad eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I said. Andy leaned over the bed and kissed me ever so gently. There was a soft knock at the door. Andy pulled away and went over to the door. He opened it a crack and started whispering to some people. 

He opened the door all the way, and the rest of the guys walked into the room. "Hey Reb." They said together.

I smiled at them and said hey back. They all came around my bed. CC, being CC, came over and sat on the bed and laid down next to me. I smiled at him and scooted closer to him. He put his arm around me and Andy got a little bit jealous. I patted the other side of the bed for Andy to lay down with me and CC. He stood up and walked over to the bed and laid down next to me, and I fell asleep.

-2 hours later-

I woke up to see Andy sleeping next to me and CC sleeping behind me. Then I looked around the room and seen the rest of BVB asleep in random places. Jake and Jinxx were curled up on the couch type thing asleep and Ashley was asleep on the floor by the couch. 

Just then my doctor walked into the room and gave me a weird look. "Umm, Ms. Jackson? It's time for your second chemo session." I nodded my head and shook Andy awake.

"Hmmm?" He groaned.

"I have to go get my second chemo session now." Andy smiled and got up. He got CC up to. Then the doctor called in 2 nurses and they took me to where I will be getting my chemo.

Ashley's P.O.V.

After Andy texted Jake and told him to get us to the hospital last night, I got really worried. I hope Rebel is going to be ok.