A Little Change Of Plans....

Rebel's P.O.V.

 ~the next day~

We went to pick up Brittany from her house when I got a call from my dad.

"Hello?"

"Rebel, I have bad news."

"Yeah?" I asked, scared of what my dad is getting ready to say.

"Your mom is in the hospital." I started crying.

"What happened?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

"She got hit by a drunk driver coming home from work last night."

"Oh my god. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Ok, Sweetheart." My dad said then he hung up.

I broke down in tears and Andy put his arms around me and said, "What's wrong, babe?"

I looked up at him and said, through tears, "My mom's in the hospital."

"I'm so sorry. What happened?" 

"She got hit by a drunk driver last night." I said and buried my head in his chest. Andy stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. 

~At Brittany's house~

When we got to Brittany's house, CC jumped out of the car and Andy said,

"Hey CC, I'm going to take Rebel to the hospital to see her mom. You have the other car, so just head back to  the bus when you guys get done."

CC nodded his head and we were on our way to the hospital. 

~At the hospital~

When we got to the hosptial, I got out of the car and ran inside. The lady at the front desk looked at me weird.

"I'm here to see Michelle Jackson."

The lady looked the name up in the computer and said, "Are you related to her?" I nodded my head yes.

"I'm her daughter." The lady nodded her head and said,

"She's in room 429 on the fourth floor." I said thank you and waited for Andy. When he got here, we started walking to the elevator. 

The elevator finally came to the first floor. Me and Andy got on and I pressed the button for the fourth floor. The doors closed and we started going up. When we got to the fourth floor, I started looking for my mom's room. I found it and slowly took in a deep breath, then I knocked on the door. 

My dad opened the door and pulled me into a huge hug. He seen Andy and shook his hand. I walked into the room and seen my mom laying on that bed. I couldn't take it and I broke down crying. Andy held me tight and started whispering something to me. I couldn't hear what he was saying over my sobs. Then he started singing Coffin to me. I smiled as the tears continued to fall from my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Here's the next chapter! I know it's depressing, but it will get boring if it stays all happy and stuff. Comment/Fan/Vote.