Rebel's Surprise!!!!

Andy's P.O.V.

As we pulled up outside if my house, I seen Jayy's car in my driveway. Rebel didn't know that that was his car so she didn't question it when she seen the guys (BVB) walk out of the house. "Hey Rebel!! How do you feel?" Jake asked me. "I feel fine. Thanks." "Babe, I have a surprise for you.." Rebel looked at me and smiled.

As we walked into the house, Rebel stopped in her tracks when she seen Jayy, Dahvie, and Faith (Jayy's girlfriend).

"Hey Rebel." Jayy said as Dahvie just stared at her. "Back off D, she's mine." "Show them your finger." I whispered in Rebel's ear. She held her hand out and Dahvie squealed like a little girl. I started laughing at him.

Rebel's P.O.V.

I walked into Andy's house and stopped in my tracks. Blood On The Dance Floor was standing in his livingroom!!!! I swear I had a fangirl moment. But there was a really pretty girl with long brown hair and brown eyes standing next to Jayy. "Hi. I'm Faith." The girl said and held out her hand. I gladly took it. "Rebel. Nice to meet you." I said, trying to hide back my excitement. "Haha! Kick ass name!!" Faith said. "Thanks. Your name is really pretty." I said and smiled. "Thanks." Faith smiled. And we walked back to mine and Andy's room and talked.

Dahvie's P.O.V.

Rebel is beautiful! Andy is so lucky to have her. "Hey D, what's up? Your being silent which isn't like you." Jayy said looking at me. "Huh? Oh it's nothing. I was just thinking about some stuff." I could tell he didn't believe me.

Andy's P.O.V.

I can tell that Dahvie likes Rebel. He keeps staring at her. But I know he won't do anything with her. He just wants to be friends with her. And I'm fine with that. "Andy?" I heard a small voice say. I looked up and seen Rebel standing there looking down at me. "What's wrong babe?" She asked, worry in her voice. I looked around and seen that everybody was gone. "Nothing." I said. Rebel just shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Rebel's P.O.V.

After everybody left, I noticed Andy didn't say goodbye to them. "Andy?" I asked in a really soft voice. He looked up at me "What's wrong babe?" I asked, worry in my voice. "Nothing." was all he said. I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs to take a shower. When I got the water to the right temperature and got in, I heard the door open and seen somebody walk in. I got really scared and sat on the floor under the water. The person that walked in the bathroom, got into the shower with me and said "What's wrong baby? It's just me." I looked up and seen Andy standing there. I jumped up, being careful not to fall and hugged him. "Oh my god. You scared me, Andy!" I said and playfully hit him. "I'm sorry baby. Let me make it up to you." I got butterflies in my stomach when he said that. He leaned down and started to kiss me passionately. I smiled into the kiss, put my hands in his hair, and deepened the kiss. He kept on kissing me until he found my weak spot. He started kissing that place and I let out a loud moan. Andy pulled away and asked me these three words "Are you ready?" I nodded my head, and Andy picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him slowly go inside me. I let out a slight wimper while I moaned. Andy started going faster and harder. I started screaming. Then we orgasmed at the same time. "That... was... amazing..." I said as u tried to catch my breath. "Yeah.. it... was..." Andy said, also out of breath.

When we got out of the shower, we went and layed down on the bed. "Did you enjoy that?" Andy asked me. I could only nod my head before I fell asleep. Today has been a good day.

•------------------•

OMJ!! I blush soo hard writing this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!