Rebel Went Where?!?!

*1 week later*

~Rebel's P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch on twitter one day when I saw a message from Hailie, my sister.

"Rebel, I need your help. Dad and his new wife have started beating me! I'm not the same anymore. I listened to Black Veil Brides and I fell in love with them! I still love with mom and dad, but I stay in my room. Please come get me! And if you don't believe I've changed, just look at my profile. I'm about to board my plane. It'll land in about 3 hours."

I looked at her profile and what I saw shocked me. I seen Hailie with long cherry red hair, piercings, and tattoos. Has she really changed that much in the last 4 years? I decided to go. Andy was still asleep, but I didn't write a note thinking I would make it back before he woke up. I got into my car and headed to the airport.

*at the airport*

I walked into the airport trying to find Hailie. After about 5 minutes of looking, I found her standing by the baggage claim.

"H-Hailie?" I said and she looked at me.

"Rebel?" I nodded my head, and a huge smile spread across her face.

"Oh my god! I didn't think you'd come get me!" She said and hugged me. I was taken aback at first, but finally hugged her back.

"Rebel, listen, I'm sorry about all of the stuff I did and said to you when we were younger. I take everything back!" Hailie said and I have to admit, it made me tear up.

"It's fine, Hailie. The past is in the past." I said and Hailie let it go.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded her head and I took the next exit to go to Taco Bell. When we got there, I parked the car and we walked in and ordered our food. I walked over to a table and sat down, Hailie following me.

"So how have you been?" Hailie asked me and my face lit up, knowing that she cares now.

"Amazing!! I've fallen in love with the most amazing guy and we're married now. A month, actually." I said and Hailie's face lit up in happiness.

"That's good!!" She started. "Me on the other hand not so much. As I told you, mom and dad started beating me. They've gotten into alcohol and drugs. They probably don't know I'm gone. I've been saving up my money for 2 years for a plane ticket." She added, but I was wondering something.

"Why did you contact me? Why didn't you ask any of your friends?" I blurted out then I put my hand over my mouth. Hailie looked at me with sad eyes. Oh no! What did I do?!

"All of my friends left me when I started listening to BVB and when I dyed my hair this color. I haven't made any more since then. I started cutting and blaring my music, ignoring everybody who tried talking to me. I got bullied and was being told to kill myself-" Hailie burst into tears and I got up and hugged her.

"It's okay, Hai-bug. Where I live, you don't have to worry about any of that. I live where we're accepted." I said and pulled out of the hug. Hailie nodded and wiped the tears off of her face. Suddenly, my phone went off and I looked and seen I had a text from Andy.

A~ Babe, where are you? I woke up and you weren't here

R~ Andy, I had to go to the airport to get somebody. Somebody that used to physically and mentally abuse me. We're at Taco Bell right now eating. We'll be home soon

A~ WHAT?!?! Why did you do that?!

R~ Because she changed!! She's not a bitch to me anymore! If anything, she likes the same stuff I do now and she used to like Lil Wayne, Drake, and other rap shit!