Why Am I Here?

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up and was blinded by a bright light. I was in a white room and had a bunch of wires attached to me. I looked over and seen Andy asleep with bloodshot eyes "A-Andy?" I said groggily. Andy woke up and ran over to my bed. "Oh my god. Rebel, o thought I lost you!" He said as he started to cry. "Why am I here?" I asked him. Andy paused for a second and said, "Rebel, listen. I don't know how to tell you this but. Rebel, you've been diagnosed with cancer." I can't believe this is happening.

Andy's P.O.V.

I need to ask Rebel mow. I can't put it off any longer. "Rebel, I need to ask you something very important to me." She looked at me and I did it. I got down on one knee and said "Rebel, I know we haven't been together very long, but I need to ask you this..." I pulled out a small box and said "Rebel Desirae Jackson, I love you with all of my heart and I don't know what I would do without you. You are my everything and I want to know one thing... Will you marry me?" Rebel sat on the bed with tears in her eyes. I was starting to get nervous when she looked me right in the eyes and said "Yes Andy. I'll marry you!"

•------------------•

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!! she said yes!!!! 1 vote and 1 comment for next chapter.