Shopping!

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up to Andy staring at me. "Do you enjoy stalking me in my sleep?" I asked as I sat up in the bed. Andy laughed his deep sexy laugh and said, "Well I wasn't stalking you. I was just looking at how beautiful you are when you are asleep." I blushed and turned my head and Andy turned it back and looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me.

I playfully pushed him away and he faked being hurt. "How dare you push me away." I started to get up but Andy put his hands on my waist and pulled me back down. I let out a scream and Andy got on top of me and started kissing me. I kissed back and when he licked my lip for an entrance, I decided that I was going to tease him so I didn't open my mouth. He bit my lip. I still didn't open my mouth. He tickled my sides. I opened my mouth to laugh, but Andy stuck his tongue in my mouth. I pushed him off of me and got up.

"What was that for?" Andy asked as he fake pouted.

"If you must know, that was for tickling me." I replied with a smirk. Andy grinned and then he got up. I followed him as he walked out of his room.

-2 hours later-

Andy's P.O.V.

We were finally ready to go shopping. And I'm going to surprise Rebel with $4,000 of shopping money. She will be shocked. I walked into the living room and seen Rebel sitting next to CC with her eyes closed. I put my finger to my lips to tell CC to be quiet. He nodded his head and tried not to laugh. I snuck over to where Rebel was sitting, and sat down on her stomach. Her eyes shot open, and she gasped in surprise. 

"Get your fat ass off of me!!" She screamed. Me and CC started laughing hysterically. Rebel's face was turning red in embarrassment. I got off of her and she stood up and walked over to the door and yelled, "LETS GO!!" I laughed at her and stood up. 

"I have no idea when we'll be back." I said to CC. He said ok, and I walked out the door. Rebel was standing by the car.  Her arms crossed by her chest. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me and said.

"Nothing. I'm just anxious to get to the mall." I smiled at her, walked up to her, and hugged her. She hugged me back and said "lets go." again and she got into the car.

-at the mall-

Rebel's P.O.V.

When we got to the mall, I practically jumped out of the car. Andy laughed at me, parked the car, and got out and came over to me. "Rebel, I need to tell you something." Oh no. What is he going to tell me? 

"Y-Yeah?" I asked. I was scared to find out what he is going to tell me. Andy had a smile on his face.

"I am going to give you $4,000 to shop with." My eyes widened and i almost screamed. 

"A-Are you serious?" I asked him. Andy nodded his head 'yes' and I hugged him like I was being dragged away from him.

"Ok.... Now.. LETS GO!!!!" I yelled and waved my hands towards the mall enterance. Andy chuckled and said, "ok." He grabbed my hand and led me inside. When we got inside, I dragged Andy to Hot Topic. When we got in there, I ran to the t-shirts.

When I was finally done there, and Andy paid for it, I had: 6 BOTDF shirts, 33 BVB shirts, 5 pairs of skinnies, 4 hoodies, 15 BVB bracelets, 10, BOTDF bracelets, 15 ICP bracelets, and 12 ICP shirts.

And I still had $3,000 left to spend. Andy took me to Victoria's Secret. I didn't want to go in there, but Andy dragged me in there. "I don't want to be in here with all of this pink." I shivered at the word "pink". And once again, Andy laughed at me. When Andy finally let go of my hand, I took a run for it.

All of a sudden, I started feeling sick and like I was going to pass out. I tried to get to the nearest bench, but I couldn't make it. And I passed out in the middle of the floor. 

Andy's P.O.V.

When I let go of Rebel's hand, she started running away. I took off after her, but when I got to where she went, there was a crowd standing around somebody. I got a little bit closer to the crowd, and seen that the "somebody" is Rebel. Passed out. I got to the front of the crowd and and got down on my knees by her. "Excuse me Sir, but do you know this young lady?" Some guy asked me.

I looked up at him and him and said, "Yeah. She's my girlfriend. And she has cancer." I picked Rebel up and ran to my car. I put her in there and sped t othe closest hospital. When we got there, I started yelling.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" A nurse came over to me and asked me what happened. She nodded and took Rebel away from me. I checked Rebel in, and went to the waiting room and let the tears that I didn't know I was holding back fall, and texted Jake.

A- Get the guys to the hospital. Now!!

J- What happened?

A- Rebel passed out at the mall. 

J- OK. We'll be there ASAP!! What hospital are you at?

A- Hendricks West. (hospital in Indiana.)

J- OK.

I don't want anything to happen to Rebel. 

-15 minutes later-

Jake and the guys got here and they surrounded me. Ashley came u pto me and hugged me and told me that everything is going to be ok. I nodded and told him that he was right. We sat back down and then like, 30 minutes later, a nurse came out and said "Jackson?" I jumped up and ran over to her. 

"I'm her boyfriend." I said. The nurse nodded her head and told me what her room number was. I practically ran to her room, and when I walked in there, she was hooked up to a bunch of wires.A doctor came in and said, "Mr. Jackson?" I looked at him and said.

"Umm no. I'm Rebel's boyfriend, Andy." He nodded his head and continued 

"You got Ms. Jackson here just in time. If you had waited just a few more minutes, I don't think Ms. Jackson would've made it." I stood there shocked.  Wouldn't have made it? This can't be happening.