Heading Home... Again.

Rebel's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my chemotherapy, when Andy walked in. "Hey babe." He said smiling at me. "Hey." I said back. "What's wrong?" "I'm just tired. That's all." "Ok. This will be over soon. I promise." Andy said while kissing me.

When the doctor came in, he hooked up the iv that had my chemo medicine in it. When he got done hooking it up, he said, "This will only take 5 hours, then you're good to go home." I thanked the doctor as he left.

~2 hours later~

I looked over and seen that Andy had fallen asleep in the chair next to my bed. As time passed by, I grew tired and started to drift off to sleep.

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Rebel asleep. I took a picture and posted it on twitter and wrote "My poor Rebel. I found out yesterday that she has cancer. Please pray that she gets better." After I posted that, I fell asleep again.

~3 hours later~

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up and called a doctor in. "Well Ms. Biersack, it looks like you can leave whenever you want to." the doctor said as he took the iv out of my arm. After he left, I leaned over and lightly kissed Andy to wake him up. Andy stirred a little bit, and then he woke up. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." I said with a smile. "Well, somebody's happy." "Yep..." I said popping the 'p' "I just finished my first chemo session. And the doctor told me that I could leave whenever I want to." Andy looked at me and said "Are you ready to go?" I nodded my head yes, and we headed home.... Again..