The Concert

Rebel's P.O.V.

I got to the concert 2 hours early so I could get a seat near the front of the stage.

As time passed, the place got more crowded and it got hotter. But I don't care as long as I get to see my favorite band play!

When the concert started, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and CC, ran onstage. And they were followed by Andy.

They played:

Unbroken

All Your Hate

Knives And Pens

Set The World On Fire

Rebel Love Song

and

In The End

When the concert was over, I started walking to the backstage area. Then I got stopped by a security guard. "Do you have a pass mam?" he asked me. "Umm. Yeah. Here." I said and handed him my pass. He let me through and I was the first person back there. So I sat down on one of the couches and was staring off into space when all of a sudden, the spot next to me on the couch dropped down. I looked over and seen Andy sitting there.

"Hey." he said. I was at a loss for words, but I managed to say, "hi." shyly. "Did you enjoy the show?" I nodded my head while blushing.

The next thing I know, there are 4 other guys standing around us. I look up and see Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and CC standing there.

"Who's this?" Ashley asked Andy. "This is..." Andy looked at me because I haven't told him my name yet. "I'm Rebel." I said to the guys. "Wow. KICK ASS NAME!!" CC yelled. I giggled at that.

Andy's P.O.V.

She is beautiful! Her giggle is so cute. "Hey Rebel?" she looked up at me "Yeah?" she asked in her heavenly voice. "Umm. This might be weird, but I was wondering if... We could exchange numbers maybe? I mean it's ok if you don't want to." I said with hope in my voice. A smile spread across her face. "Yeah. Here you go." she said and handed me her phone. I put my number in her phone and she did the same with mine.

When we got done, I looked at her and said, "So what brings you here tonight?" "Today is my birthday and my parents got me a ticket and backstage pass." "Well happy birthday!" I said and the guys came over to us again and said "Happy Birthday Rebel!!" Rebel looked down at her lap, blushed, and said, "Thanks."

Rebel's P.O.V.

After the guys said happy birthday to me and walked away, I looked down at my phone and seen the time. "Andy. I have to go. It's getting late and my parents are probably worried about me." I said as I looked up at Andy. "Do you want us to take you home?" I shook my head no.