My First Kiss Went a Little Like This

*Same night*

~Hailie’s P.O.V. ~

CC and I were sitting on the swing in the backyard when he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and suddenly I yawned, causing CC to chuckle.

“Are you tired, babe?” CC asked and I nodded my head. I got up to go to my bedroom, but CC stopped me and pulled me to his room. I laid down on CC’s bed and he climbed in next to me and pulled me close to his body. I felt so comfortable and safe in CC’s arms. The room was quiet and dark and I couldn’t be happier!

I never want this moment to end. I thought as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Next day~

I woke up in CC’s arms and I smiled before I got up and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I had everything almost ready when I heard somebody coming to the kitchen. I turned around and I saw CC standing in the doorway to the kitchen, and he was smiling at me.

“Good morning baby!” I said and kissed his lips.

“Good morning, beautiful.” CC said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked and CC smiled.

“I want to take you on a romantic date tonight at 8:00.” CC said and I smiled and agreed. We sat down and ate our breakfast then I went to Rebel’s room and knocked on the door.

“Whaaat?” Rebel yelled and I laughed.

“Can I come in? I have to tell you something really important.” I said. After that, Rebel opened the door and pulled me in, closing it in the process.

“What is it?!” She asked anxiously. I laughed at her stupidity.

“CC wants to take me on a romantic date tonight and I have nothing to wear! We need to go get something!” I said and Rebel jumped up and shook me.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!” Rebel yelled and I laughed.

“Because he just told me and we ate breakfast.” I said and Rebel went to go get clothes on and I did the same. A few minutes later, Rebel came to my room and I was putting my shoes on.

“You ready?” She asked and I nodded and got up and followed her to the living room.

“Andy, baby, can Hailie and I use your card to go shopping please? CC is taking her on a date and she needs something to wear.” Rebel said and Andy laughed at her and gave her is bank card. My jaw dropped and Rebel and Andy cracked up.

“Oh shut up.” I laughed and Rebel hugged Andy goodbye and I did the same with CC. With that, Rebel and I went to the mall to get me something to wear.

~at the mall~

When we got to the mall, Rebel led me to this dress store and it was full of many beautiful dresses. But one stood out the most. It was a strapless black and pink high-low dress. The top part was black and the skirt part was pink with polka dots on it. I fell in love with it. I pulled Rebel over to it so she could see it and she fell in love with it too.

“This is the one!” I said and Rebel nodded and took it from me. Then we went to the shoe section and picked out a pair of shoes. It took forever to find a pair of shoes, but we finally found a pair of pink and black pumps that matched the dress perfectly. I got the last pair that was my size and Rebel and I took the stuff to the checkout counter. When the lady rang the stuff up, it came out to a little over $300.00. Remind me to thank Andy. I thought to myself. Rebel paid for the dress and shoes and we left. I looked at the time and it is 6:00.

“We better get going. Its 6:00 and I have to take a shower and get ready.” I said and Rebel’s eyes went wide and we ran out of the mall and to the car. Rebel started the car and started driving home. We were blaring Asshole by Ronnie Radke and Andy. I love that song!

Rebel pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. We jumped out of the car and ran to my bedroom and Rebel followed me. I went to the built-in bathroom and started the shower. I stripped down and got in. washing my hair and my body and shaving as well. I got out and dried off. I put on my black lace bra and matching panties and went into my bedroom and put the dress on. Rebel blow dried my hair and put curls in the bottom of my hair. I did my makeup after Rebel did my hair. When I finished, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the outcome.

“You look so pretty!” Rebel said and I blushed.

“Thank you.” I said and looked at the time and saw it was 8:00. “Well, I better get going. It’s 8:00.” I said and Rebel nodded and told me to follow her into the living room.

When I got in the living room, CC was sitting on the couch in a nice, black suit jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans.

“You look so beautiful.” CC said to me as he got off of the couch.

“Thank you.” I said, looking down and blushing.

“Alright, let’s go. I have a very special evening planned for us.” He said and I followed him to the car. We got in the car and CC started driving someplace.

When we got there, my eyes popped out of my head. My first date with Christian Coma is at a Botanical Garden.

“This place is so beautiful!” I said and CC smiled.

“Just like you.” He said, causing me to blush.

We walked around the garden and sat on a stone bench and ate some really fancy pasta dinner. Finally CC looked at me and started leaning in. I smiled and CC’s lips met mine. It was like we were a match made in heaven. My first kiss was with Christian Coma from Black Veil Brides. Could this night get any better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! long time no update, right? well here's the next chapter. let me know what you think! <3

picture of the dress is on the side.

there will be one last chapter after this and then there will be a sequel.

stay lovely!

~EmiwweeeeLynn <3