Miles Apart and a Whole New Start

~Rebel’s P.O.V. ~

*two months later*

I’ve been so happy since Hailie has been here. We’ve spent so much time catching up. Hailie has changed so much and I’m kind of happy about that. Yeah, I love her and all, but I hate the way dad treated her. Hailie and I were talking when I started feeling sick, so I ran to the bathroom. Hailie followed me and held my hair back as I threw up. When I got done, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

“How often does this happen?” Hailie asked me.

“This is the second time today.” I said and Hailie looked at me and her eyes went wide.

“Do you think you’re…?” Hailie started and I broke down.

“Possibly. I mean, with Andy on tour, I hope not, but then again I do.” I said and I got up and went to go put my shoes on.

“Where are you going?” Hailie asked.

“To the drug store. And you’re coming with me.” I said and Hailie nodded and put her shoes on too. I went to my car afterward and got in. Hailie locked the door and got in after. I started the car and headed to the nearest drug store.

When we got there, I ran in and went to the aisle with the pregnancy tests. I grabbed a few boxes of them and went to the check out. I bought them and went back to the car where Hailie was still sitting.

“Alright, let’s go home and find out.” Hailie said and I smiled nervously and started driving home.

When we got home, I unlocked the door and started drinking a lot of water. After about 6 glasses of water, I finally had the urge to pee. I rushed to the bathroom abd did what I had to do. I waited the 10 minutes and talked to Hailie until the timer on my phone went off. I walked to the bathroom and looked at the tests on the counter and fell to my knees. Hailie came in a minute later and saw the tests and tried calming me down, as i was crying.

"I'm going to go call the doctor's and set up an appointment to see if it's official or not." Hailie said and I nodded my head. I finally got myself together and went into the living room. Hailie hung up the phone and sat next to me on the couch.

"You have an appointment tomorrow at 2:30 in the afternoon. Don't tell Andy about this until we find out for sure." She said and I nodded. I turned on the tv and started watching Supernatural.

After a while, I started feeling tired so I layed down on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

*Next day*

I woke up on the couch and went to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and went to my room to get dressed. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:30 am, so I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. Hailie came out of her bedroom not long after I sat down.

"Hey." She said as she started making coffee.

"Hey." I repeated, mosstly distracted by my phone.

"How do you feel?" Hailie asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay I guess. I just wish Andy was here just in case I am pregnant." I said. Just then, my phone started ringing and Andy was calling me.

R- Hello?

A- Hey babe. How are you?

R- Good. I miss you so much.

A- I miss you too baby.

We talked for a couple hours before Andy had to go perform.

R- Bye babe. I love you

A- I love you too baby. I'll call you later.

R- Okay. Bye

A- Bye.

I looked at the time and it was 2:00.

"We better get going." I said and grabbed my keys, with Hailie following. We got in my car and I started driving to the doctor's office. When we got there, I parked my car and started walking in.

"Hi. I'm here for a test to see if I'm pregnant. My name is Rebel Biersack." I told the lady behinf the desk and she started typing on the computer. After sitting down for about 10 minutes, I got called back and led to a room.

"Hello, Rebel. I'm Dr. Renee." The doctor said as she walked into the room.

"Hello." I said. Dr. Renee started asking me questions about my symptoms and I told her everything, as she wrote it all down.

"Alright, will you please lay back and pull your shirt up?" She asked and I nodded my head, doing as I was told. She squeezed a cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it around with the want thing on the ultrasound machine. Dr. Renee flicked a switch and an amazing sound filled the room.

"That is the heartbeat. Mrs. Biersack, you are pregnant. You're a month along now. Come back in two months for a check up and to find out the gender of the baby." Dr. Renee said and my eyes welled up with tears. I looked over at Hailie and she had tears in her eyes too.

"Thank you, Dr. Renee." I said and pulled my shirt down after she wiped the gel off of my stomach.

"Wow. I can't believe this s happening." I said to Hailie as we left the room. I went to the desk and I made an appointment fofr two months from now. After that, Hailie and I started walking to the car.

"When we get home, I'm going to Skype Andy and tell him!" I said happily. We got in the car and I started driving to McDonald's to get lunch for Hailie and I. After that, I headed home and started eating.

When I finished eating, I got my laptop and got on Skype. It showed that Andy was on so I called him.

"Hey baby!" Andy said, Very energetically.

"Hey babe! I have something to tell you." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah?" Andy asked and I took a deep breath in.

"You know how I've been throwing up every once in a while?" I asked and Andy nodded his head, so I continued. "Well, I went to the doctor today t osee why I was throwing up, and I found out that I'm pregnant." I siad, smiling like crazy. Andy's face lit up and he started smiling like an idiot.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm one month along now. I go back in two months to find out the gender." I said and Andy started cheering. I started laughing at him and we talked about the baby for a little while longer before Andy yawned and said that he was going to bed. So we said our goodbyes and hung up. I smiled knowing that Andy was thrilled to be a daddy, while rubbing my stomach.