The Horrible News.

Rebel's P.O.V.

When we got to the BVB house, I stood outside, eyes wide and jaw on the ground. "You might want to close your mouth before I close it for you." I looked over and Andy was standing next to me smiling. "Oh hush up. I just didn't expect it to be this big." "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!" I heard Ashley yell from inside the bus. I facepalmed and walked inside. Andy showed me where my room is. And it's between Andy's and Ashley's. Great. I'm stuck next to the pervert. "Hey! I am NOT a pervert!!" Ashley yelled while walking up the stairs. "Whoops. Did I say that out loud?" I felt arms wrap around my waist and a deep voice say "Yes you did, beautiful." I turned around and seen Andy. I stood up on my tip toes and lightly kissed him. I heard four other guys say "awwww." I started blushing like crazy.

That's when I remembered that I was dating Andy. How could I forget about that?!?! Andy looked down at me and whispered "Do you want to stay in my room rather than sleeping in a room next to Ashley?" I giggled and nodded my head yes. "But I want to keep my clothes in my room." "That's fine, babe." I smiled and Andy pulled into him and started to kiss me. "UUGGHH!!!! Get a room!!" I heard Jinxx say.

Andy's P.O.V.

"UUGGHH!!!! Get a room!!" I heard Jinxx say. I pulled away from Rebel, looked at him him and said, "alright." then pulled Rebel into my room and shut the door behind me. I pulled her into me and started to kiss her again. I then walked her over to my bed and laid her down on it and climbed on top of her. I started kissing down her neck and found her weak spot. She let out a slight moan, and I smiled.

All of a sudden I heard somebody yell "YEAH! GET IT ANDY!!" I looked down at Rebel who started laughing, while my face started to get hot. I got up and walked to my door. I opened it and seen the guys standing there laughing their asses of. "HAHAHA!" I said sarcastically.

Rebel walked out of my room a few minutes later with tears running down her face because she was laughing so hard. "Who said it?" I asked glaring at the guys. Even though I knew it was Ash who said it. "It was me." Jinxx said.

Rebel's P.O.V.

After Jinxx admitted that he said that, I started feeling really dizzy and darkness started to take over me. And the last thing I heard was Andy yell "SOMEBODY CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!!" and that's all I remember.

Andy's P.O.V.

I heard somebody fall to the floor, I looked down and seen Rebel. "SOMEBODY CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!!" I yelled and Jinxx got his phone and called 911. After about 5 minutes, the ambulance got here. "Can I ride with her?" "Are you any relation to her?" the paramedic asked me. "Yes. I'm her brother." "Alright, get in." I got into the ambulance and held Rebel's hand. "Please don't leave me." I kept repeating that until we got to the hospital. I had to wait in the waiting room, and it was killing me not being able to be holding Rebel close to me.

"Rebel Biersack?" I heard a nurse call out. I stood up and said "How is she?" I had to know. "Rebel has..." she paused and said "Rebel has been diagnosed with cancer." I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. "Can I go see her?" I asked the nurse. "Yes. Room 396." "Thank you." I said to the nurse as I started running to her room.

When I got to her room, I hesitated then walked in. I seen Rebel hooked up to multiple machines. I went and sat next to her bed and started crying. "Rebel, I love you with all of my heart. And I can't loose you. You're my everything and I need you. I know that we haven't been dating for very long, but I need to ask you a really important question."

•------------------•

OMJ!!!! I cried so much while writing this chapter!! What so you think Andy is going to ask Rebel? What will Rebel do when she finds out that she has cancer? 1 comment and 1 vote to find out what happens!!