Happy Birthday!!

Rebel's P.O.V.

In the end as you fade into the night.

Who will tell the story of your life?

I woke up to my alarm clock playing In The End by BVB. I laid in bed for a few more minutes, then got up to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I put on my black Black Veil Brides tank top, my black skinny jeans, and my black knee high converse. I straightened my hair and put on my Black Veil Brides hat. And some Black Veil Brides buttons.

I walked downstairs and my mom, dad, and sister were sitting down at the table eating.

"Happy birthday honey!" my parents said when they seen me walk in. "Thanks mom. Thanks dad." I said as I hugged them.

"Happy birthday bitch." my sister mumbled as I walked by her to go sit down. "HAILIE!" my dad yelled. "WHAT?!" Hailie yelled back at him. "Be nice to your sister." Hailie rolled her eyes. She's just jealous that my parents like me more since I was the first born.

When we finished breakfast, I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. My parents walked in a few minutes later and said, "Rebel, here's your birthday present." my mom said as she handed me an envelope. And when I opened it, I pulled out a ticket and backstage pass for the Black Veil Brides concert tonight.

I let out a loud scream. "OH MY JINXX!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!" I said as I jumped up and hugged them. "Haha. You're welcome Reb." That is my dads nickname for me.

My sister walked up behind me and yelled "CAN YOU SCREAM ANY LOUDER?!?!?!?!" I looked at her and simply said "do you want me to?" she rolled he eyes and walked away. I let out a laugh.

I ran up to my room and got ready. I was going to wear the outfit I'm already wearing, I just need to do my makeup. So I put on a thin layer of eyeliner around my eyes, I put on some black eyeshadow, and some lipgloss. And I was ready to go.