Hailie Getting Rather Close

~Hailie's P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when somebody came down the stairs. I looked over and I saw Hailie walk into the kitchen and I followed her.

"Sooo... Have you been talking to CC?" I asked with a smirk on my face and my eyebrows raised. Hailie looked over at me and blushed.

"Yeah. He's so sweet and funny!!" She said and I squealed.

"Hold on. I have to do something really quick." I said to Hailie and I ran up the stairs to CC's room and jumped on his bed.

"What the fuck, Rebel?!" CC said, sleep still in his voice.

"Hailie told me and I quote 'he's so sweet and funny!!' talking about you!! You need to ask her out already!! You're the only single one in the band and she really likes you!!! Pleeeaaassseee?!?!" I said and CC looked at me.

"How am I going to ask her?" He asked and I smiled and got off of his bed.

"Let me think and I'll figure it out!" I said and walked out and back into the kitchen to see Hailie sitting at he kitchen table drinking coffee.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Oh, you'll jus have to find out!!" I said and sat down and drank a cup of coffee with her.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

I woke up to find Rebel not in bed. All of a sudden I heard CC yell "what the fuck, Rebel?!" and I knew what she was doing. I snickered to myself and I heard CC's door close. So I took that opportunity to go talk to CC myself. I got out of bed and put on a pair of basketball shorts and went to CC's room. I knocked on the door and CC told me to come in. I walked into CC's room to see him laying on his bed with his hands behind his head.

"So man? You really like Hailie, don't you?" I asked and CC looked at me.

"Yeah I do. More than I liked Lauren!! She seems different and unique." He said and I smiled.

"Wow. That's a lot of feelings you have there, my friend." I said and CC blushed.

"I know. I just don't know how to ask her out!" He said and I nodded my head.

"Well think of something, man. Well think of something." I said and he nodded then we both walked out of his room and downstairs to join everyone else in the living room.

•____________________________•

Hey guys! Short chapter, I kno. But at least it's something. I need ideas for how CC asks Hailie out! I also need somebody to be Hailie! If you have any ideas, DM me and let me kno! If you want to be Hailie, DM me and let me kno!!

Thank you sooo much for 9.8K reads!! Ilyasm!! 💕

If you love this story, please read my newest story "In The End" and let me kno what you think!!! I love getting feedback from all of you!!

Stay strong and stay beautiful💕

Rebel Yell (Andy Biersack love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara