Wedding Day and Honeymoon Suite

~Rebel's P.O.V.~

It was finally my wedding day and I was nervous as hell! Today was the day I will become Mrs. Biersack.

"Ready?" Jake asked as he knocked on the door and peeked his head in. I just nodded my head and started walking towards him. He smiled at me and I smiled back and linked arms with him. Jake led me to the line of bridesmaids and groomsmen. I was at the end of the line and a huge smile spread across my face.

*skipping the line and walking and most of the ceremony*

"Andy, do you take Rebel to be your lawfuly wedded wife?" The reverend said. Andy looked at me and smiled.

"I do."

"Rebel, do you take Andy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The reverend asked me. I looked up at Andy and smiled.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!" When the reverend said that, Andy dipped me and started kissing me. The crowd erupted in cheers and when Andy pulled away, I smiled and blushed. I'm Mrs. Andy Biersack now....

*skipping the reception and going to the honeymoon*

After the reception, Andy and I got into the limo and we went to the airport to go on our honeymoon....in Massachusetts. We're going to be staying at a really fancy hotel that costs $500 a night. I told Andy to get a cheaper hotel but he just said "no babe. this is our honeymoon, and you deserve the best."

When we got to the airport, we got out of the limo and walked into the airport after we got our luggage.

Andy went to the security thing after dropping off our suitcases and keeping our carry-on bags. We went through the security check and went to go sit down by the gate where our plane is going to be.

"I love you so much, Rebel Biersack." Andy said and kissed my lips. I smiled at him and put my forehead against his forehead.

"I love you to, Andrew Biersack." I said. Then I hear 'FLIGHT 69 TO MASSACHUSETTS' in the speaker. Andy picked up our carry-on bags and handed me my ticket before we got in the line. I handed the lady my ticket and she scanned it then handed it back to me. I walked through the tunnel and stopped to wait for Andy. When I saw him, I started walking again, but this time Andy was right behind me.

We got to our seats and I noticed that we were sitting in first class. "Andy?" I said and he looked at me. "Was first class really necessary?" I asked and he nodded his head. We sat down and put our seatbelt things on and waited for the pane to take off.

Once the plane took off and was in the air, the stewardess lady came by and asked us if we needed anything. "A blanket please." Andy said and the lady walked away and came back a minute later and handed him a blanket. "Thank you." Andy said and then he put the blanket over the both of us and pulled me close to him. And I eventually fell asleep.

*6 hours later*

•Andy's P.O.V.•

Rebel is such a cute sleeper! Yeah, I know I sound like a creep since I was watching her sleep, but we're married now so it doesn't matter.

"WE WILL BE LANDING IN MASSACHUSETTS IN 30 MINUTES! PLEASE PUT TGE SEATS UP, THE TRAYS UP, AND PUT YOUR SEAT BELTS ON! THANK YOU!" When the pilot said that, I woke up Rebel.

"Rebel, babe, wake up. We're landing soon." I said and she stirred a little bit before she woke up and looked at me. "You have to put the seat up, the tray up, and put your seat belt on since we're landing in like 30 minutes." I said and she nodded. When she put everything up, she laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arms around her.

"Thank you for flying Flight 69 and we hope you have a nice stay in Massachusetts!" The pilot said again and Rebel and I stood up. We got our carry-on bags and we walked off of the plane, going to the luggage claim to get our suitcases.

*at the hotel*

•Rebel's P.O.V.•

When we got to the hotel, my jaw dropped and I looked over at Andy. "This place is fancy as fuck!!" I said, causing Andy to chuckle. We got out and got our suitcases, checked in, and went to our room. It was a penthouse on the top floor!! Andy dropped his suitcase and picked me up by my waist and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and started passionately kissing me. After a fee minutes, things escalated, and things got heated.... If you know what I mean ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's an update that I just finished while in SRT!

What do you think?! Comment what you think! Vote/Comment/Follow meh!!

10 comments and votes for the next chapter!!!!

And to start off my day....WHILE AT SCHOOL I rip my freaking pants!! Ugh! lovely! 😁😣😫😖

Listening to: Die For You~ Black Veil Brides and Rebel Love Song~ Black Veil Brides