chapter 34

Seokjin smiled and walked to them. He sits opposite to them and took a gift pack.

"I'm sorry for not coming to your wedding, seokie. But, I brought a gift for you." He smiled and placed it on the table. He turned to Jimin.

"Hi, Jimin, can I've some water."

Jimin stands up, "sure, I'll." He went to the kitchen.

Seokjin looked at them, "why are you all silent?"

Hoseok gets away from taehyung grip and took the gift. He giggled and walked to seokjin.

"Jinnie, you're so sweet. Thank you so much. Wait, I'll bring you some cupcakes I made."

Seokjin gulped and smiled, "sure.."

Jungkook frowned, "cupcakes?"

Hoseok turned to him and sighed, "fine, I'll bring for you also."

Jungkook shakes his head, "no, I di..."

The other already skipped to the kitchen. Jimin gave the cup to seokjin.

"Thanks.." seokjin smiled and drank it. He wiped his lips and looked at taehyung.

"Dr. Kim,..."

"JUNG... DR. JUNG,..."

Everyone heard a loud voice from the kitchen. Taehyung shakes his head while seokjin frowned.

"You can talk Dr. Jin. Where did you left?"

Seokjin nods his head ," I went to my hometown. After leaving your house in that day, my parents called me. It's an emergency. So, I went to my parents. Sorry, I didn't saw your calls. I'm coming right from my hometown."

He stands up and gave the file to taehyung.

"I took it with me. Tomorrow, we can go to the council."

He smiled and waited for the response. Hoseok came to the living room and placed the tray filled with cupcakes.

"Come, lets eat."

Seokjin smiled and took a pink one and bites it. He hummed and started to munch it. Everyone shocked at his reaction and took the cupcake. They all hummed after taking a bit. Hoseok giggled and clapped his hands.

"Wah~~ seokie, it's delicious.." seokjin hummed.

"For the first time."

Hoseok glared at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, "I mean that it's my first time eating such a delicious cupcake."

Taehyung nods his head and opens his arms. Hoseok giggled and ran to him. He hugged his husband.

"I'm so proud of you baby. I think I've to give you a reward."

Hoseok cheeks started to blush."what reward?"

Taehyung smirked, "you have to wait for the night." He whispered.

Jimin smiled and took a pic of them. Jungkook groaned.

"Seokie, it's so delicious. I wanna eat more." He said with a bunny smile.

Hoseok beamed in happiness and ran to the kitchen to bring the cupcakes.

After 30 minutes,

Everyone rubbed their full stomach and shakes their head when Hoseok placed the cupcake tray for fifth time.

"Baby, me and seokjin gonna discuss about our presentation. So, we're going to basement."

Seokjin nods and stands up with a relief. Hoseok smile and not at taehyung.