chapter 4

Taehyung sighed when he felt his bed sink a little, that kid lied next to him.

"Kid, what are you doing here?" He asked in a tired voice.

Hoseok wraps his little hands around the other's waist.

"Daddy, I'm scared. I never slept alone. Please, don't send me away."

Taehyung felt pity for that boy. 'He really miss his dad. Poor boy.' He thoughts and nod his head. Hoseok giggled and thanked him. Taehyung finally drift to sleep.

Next day, taehyung wakes up when he felt someone was suffocating him. He removed the hand from his neck. But, the hand pressed his neck again. He opened his eyes and saw Hoseok was lying on his stomach. They're lying in a + shape. He immediately pushed the small body from him and stands up. His whole body was hurting like hell . Hoseok didn't let him sleep peacefully. He kept on turning and tossing.

Taehyung had black circle and tired eyes. He walked slowly to the kitchen and took some cold water from his fridge. He drank it.

"Wow, you look like shit." Jungkook laughed at him. He came after working out in gym. He wore a loose pant and towel across his neck. He holds a cup of milk.

Taehyung looked at him with his red eyes.

"Rough night? Huh?" Jungkook winked at him.

As taehyung was about to open his mouth. They heard someone climbing down the stairs. They saw that boy was running to them with big smile, wearing a shirt and nothing BELOW. The both saw his flawless honey legs and thick thighs with their opened mouth.

Hoseok giggled at them and grabs Jungkook milk cup.

"Good morning ~~~ i had a really good sleep. Daddy, what about you? Did you slept well?"

Taehyung really so tired to even respond. Jungkook was just glaring at him for taking away his milk. Hoseok sat on the sofa and turned the t.v. He sipped his milk and watched news. He has this weird habit of watching news in morning. He don't know how he had this habit.

Jungkook was really pissed. He can't stand that boy. He turned to taehyung.

"Tae, I'll send him right away. Wait, I'll get change ."

Taehyung stopped him.

"Kook, don't you think that kid has some problem? He kept on calling me daddy. I've to analyze him. I think he needs a treatment."

Jungkook laughed at Him. Taehyung has no idea why his friend was laughing at someone's health condition.

".bwahahahaha.....tae, you're seriously something....hahaha...I can't.."

Hoseok turned to the sudden noise and glared at him, he's mad he can't concentrate watching t.v.

They both silenced and went to far away from that kid.

"Kook, I don't know what's funny? "

Kook stopped laughing and made another cup of warm milk. He hands tae a cup of tea.

"Tae, I'm cent per cent sure that kid don't have any health problems. He has daddy kink."

Taehyung choked on his drink. He coughed a little.

"What do you mean? He's barely legal. I think he's just a teenager. Stop speaking nonsense, kook."

"We don't know his age. And, I don't trust his looks. He's definitely not an innocent soul."

Taehyung didn't believe anything that other told. To his eyes, that kid was living sunshine who missed his dad. He need to know about him.

"Sorry, kook, I don't believe you this time."