chapter 2

Hoseok approaches the other with a big smile.

"Come here, baby boy. Daddy is waiting for you so long.." he purred and shows his thigh.

Hoseok stops, 'is he the right person? Why does he sound like a horny bastard? Okay , pepper spray get ready. I think I'm gonna use.'

"Baby boy, why are still standing there? Come, daddy brought a gift for you."

Hearing the word gift, he ran to the other and sat next to him on the bed.

"Tsk, tsk, baby, I told you to sit on my lap. Come."

'Ew' Hoseok was hesitant to sit on the other's lap.

"I'll sit here . It's comfortable."

The man grabs his waist and lifts him. He placed him on his lap.

'What the fuck? Oldie, you gonna die. Hoseokie, cool down, wait until you receive the gift and run away. Breath in, breath out.'

Hoseok thought disturbed when the other pulls a huge box. He gave it to Hoseok. Hoseok was so excited after seeing the huge box. He bounced in the lap without realizing his action.

"Fuck, baby. Here, take this."

Hoseok stops bouncing and opens the box excitedly. His smile falls as soon as he saw the gift.

'A fancy dress costume? Did he brought it for his son and gave it to me mistakenly?'

"Daddy, it's a cat dress. It's my gift?" He asked the old man.

The man turns him over and faced him.

"Yes kitty. I wanna see you on that costume. Wear it for me, now." He whispered on his ear.

Hoseok felt like he's gonna puke. He wasted his 30 mins. He cursed Jimin in his mind. He smiled at the other. He wakes up from the old man lap.

"I'm feeling shy. How about you close your eyes? It'd be exciting."

"Nice idea, kitty."

As soon as the man closed his eyes, Hoseok hits his head with that huge box and ran away from him. He opened the door.

"Mr. Min is inside?"

A cute boy asked him. Hoseok smiled at him.

"He's taking rest. You're late. He's been waiting for you so long. Hurry up."

He ran out of the room and went to Jimin .

"Jimin hyung, why did you sent me to a beast?"

Jimin left his customer and approached him.

"Hoseok why did you not met the person I said? Where did you go?"

Hoseok was thinking. He went to the correct room.

"Hyungie, I went to the room you said."

"Which one?"

Hoseok thinks for a min, "ha, room number 11. The one with red door."

Jimin grabs his hand and pulled him behind the table.

"Hoseokie, tell me who did you meet? You went to room no.2 "

Hoseok pouts, " I'm sorry minie, I thought it was 11. I even hit that person head."

Jimin panics, " hoseok, don't ever come out of our room. Go and lock the door. Wait until I finish my work."

Hoseok blinked his eyes. Jimin pulls him for a tight hug and left. Hoseok ran to their room and locked it as he said. He waited for the other but fell asleep after eating the food Jimin send him.