chapter 5

"Hoseok, kid, don't take that. It's not a play thing."
Taehyung tried to calm the hyper kid who got excited after entering his room.

"Daddy~~~ I wanna hear your heartbeat." Hoseok took the stethoscope and approached taehyung.

Taehyung just sat on his chair and sighed. He drank a full bottle of water.
Hoseok came to him and sat on the table, he started to check the other's heartbeat.

Taehyung sighed, " kid, my heart is on left side."

Hoseok immediately moved it to his heart and started to shout excitedly. Taehyung flinched at the sudden noise and closed His eyes and ears.

"DADDY, IT'S BEATING. I CAN HEAR IT. DADDY.."

Hoseok left him and ran to check other things on the nearby shelf. He tried to take a bottle.

"Da...daddy, I can't reach it. Help me."

Taehyung went to him and tried to move him away from that shelf.

"You no need to reach it. Now, come here." He closed the shelf door and locked it with a key. He puts the key on his coat and tried to leave. But, Hoseok hugged his waist and tried to take the key back.

"Daddy, give...it to me... dadd...dyyy...."

"No,go there and ....ahhh...Hoseok. give it to me."

Taehyung tried to take back the key. Hoseok giggled and ran away. He opened the door and caught my Jungkook. Jungkook carried him inside.

"Put me down , you muscle pig." He pouts.

Jungkook dropped him on the nearby sofa and try to grab the key from his hand.

"AHHHHH.......NO NO...GO AWAY.....DADDY..DADDY, HELP ME."

Taehyung closed his ears, " Kook, it's okay...leave him."

Jungkook didn't heard anything and lay on top of the loud boy. They both fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"AHHHH......"  Hoseok started to cry while rubbing his butt. He threw the key at Jungkook's face and ran away from the room.

Jungkook really felt bad. He tried to approach him but taehyung stopped him.

"It's okay, kook. I'll take care. Just watch my office."

Jungkook sat there with his head low. He place the key on the table and sat on the sofa.

After a hour, the door opened and a giggling Hoseok ran to Jungkook.

"Gukie, look, daddy brought me so many candies. I'll give you one." Hoseok showed his candies and gave some to Jungkook.

Jungkook felt relieved and gave his mobile to Hoseok. Hoseok blinked at him.

"You can call your friend mickey." He said to Hoseok.

Hoseok took his mobile with a big smile. " it's not Mickey, it's minie. Jiminie...hahaha.." he giggled.

He left the room to call his friend.

"Hello, Hoseok?"

"Wah, how did you know it's me jiminie hyung?"

"Because that's what I'm saying to every call I received. Baby, where did you go. I worried a lot. I thought someone.."

"Shhh... minie, I'm safe. Don't worry about me. I'll come to our home soon."

"Where are you staying? Hoseok"

"I found my daddy. He's so handsome and caring. He gave me so many candies and took care of me. He even cooked my favorite foods. He.."