chapter 23

Hoseok stood outside of yoongi's mansion. The guards didn't let him in. He stood in front of the guard and stared at him. He said that he won't leave until the other let him in.

Hoseok p.o.v:

This stupid bitch didn't even moved an inch. He told me to come tomorrow since it's late night. But, I've to take the pen drive before they do something.

"Sir, please call Mr. Min, I've some important message to convey."

They finally called him. I hope he'll let me in.

"Come.."

The guard said with a sore face and walked inside. I followed him. He leads to me Yoongi's.......bedroom? He pushed me inside and locked the door.

"Hey,...."

"Hi, kitten..."

Oh crap.

No one p.o.v:

Yoongi smirked and went to Hoseok. Hoseok took a step back for his every step. Yoongi laughed and grabbed Hoseok waist. Hoseok started to  wiggle.

"S..sir.."

Yoongi hushed him by placing his finger on the other's lips. Hoseok blinked at him with his doe eyes which made Yoongi to lose his control.

"Fuck, kitty. I really can't control myself when I see you. But, I'm not sure why you came back. I already left you and your friend. Now, what do you want? Tell me soon or your ass gonna hurt tomorrow."

Hoseok gulped, "Sir, I'd like to work with you."

Yoongi frowned, "what do you mean? You want to be my kitty?" He laughed.

Hoseok grits his teeth and closed his eyes. He can't able to control himself from kicking the other's ass. He took a deep breath.

"Mr. Min, I didn't mean that."

Yoongi pulled Hoseok to himself and dragged him to the bed. He pushed him and climbed on his top. Hoseok started to panic. He kicked Yoongi and sits up.

"Fuck...." Yoongi grunts in pain.

Hoseok frowned, "Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kick it. It just my legs react without my knowledge sometimes."

Yoongi took a deep breath and sat on the bed. He looked at the other who's looking at him with panic face.

"Fine, tell me what do you want? And, why did you came midnight?"

Hoseok sits closer to Yoongi, "Sir, I like working for you since you gave so much money for me. I want to continue the work."

Yoongi smirks, "how?"

"Dr. Kim is working on another research now. He almost finished it. I'll collect the information and give it to you. But, I want double the amount of what you gave to me before."

Yoongi thought for a minute, "but, my boy Marcus only gave it to me. He told me that you didn't gave it to him and you tried to fight with him."

Hoseok gasped and moved closer to Yoongi, "Sir, I think he don't like me. He wants a reward from you. That's why he stole the pen drive from me. I was about to give it to you. But, he pushed me down and force kissed me."

Yoongi was shocked to hear that. He pats Hoseok head.

"Thanks for telling me the truth kitty. Now, I'll punish him." He smirked and turned to Hoseok.

He lifts him and placed him on his lap.

"Kitten, now, I'll make you my right hand. All you have to do is, stay with me and enjoy my richness. And, have to satisfy my needs."