chapter 24

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at the smirking Yoongi. The police officer came back to them.

"Sir, we searched everywhere. Mr. Jung is not here."

Taehyung frowned and turned to them.

"No, I think you didn't searched properly. I'll search myself."

Yoongi laughed, "Dr. Kim, it looks like you lost your mind. How about getting a treatment? I've some talented doctors in my hospital. Since you're so close to me, I'll treat you freely. What do you say?"

"You..." taehyung grabbed his collar again.

The guards and police officers stopped him. Yoongi straightens his shirt.

"Look, Dr. Kim, you know that I can file a complaint about you for false accusation. Just leave my place and never come again."

Jungkook glared at Yoongi and turned to the police officers.

"Sir, how about tracing his mobile. Lets see where did he went." He smirked at Yoongi.

But, Yoongi already planned everything and gave money to the officers. No one can do anything against him. The police officer's apologized and left the place along with glaring taehyung and Jungkook.

Yoongi laughed, "it's so fun to tease him. I don't know how kitty fell for him." He sighed and went to his room. He watched Hoseok in his laptop.

In Min's research lab:

"What the hell is this? I can't even read it."

A researcher sighed and laid his head on the table.

"He created some kind of codes for his formula. I'm sure Mr. Min gonna kill us."

Another researcher frowned, "let's inform him. It's not our fault. He sets his own code for his formula. We can't do anything."

"What are you doing?"

The researchers stood up immediately and bows at Yoongi. They started to tremble in fear.

"What are you doing instead of researching? You useless idiot's, I even stole that project for you. But, you're still being useless."

"S..sir, there's a problem."

Yoongi frowned, "What?" He asked while gritting his teeth.

They both started to shake. Yoongi glared at them.

"Sir, Dr. Kim, sets some kind of codes. We can't read the formula."

Yoongi took his gun out of his pocket. He placed it on one of the researchers head.

"You brainless idiot, can't you even do that. I'm gonna fire you both."

The man shakes in fear.

"Sir, it's a self written code. No one find it. Without him, no one can find out."

Yoongi sighed and took his gun back. He called his assistant.

Hoseok p.o.v:

I took a long nap after eating the meals. Seriously, Mr. Min treats me so good. But, I can't payback him. Because he stole my daddy's hard work. I washed my face and opened the window. I sighed when I saw the giants were standing there.

"Hey, Mr. Hottie, here, here."

I showed my teeth when the guard looked at me. I realized he's not the one who stood before.

"Where's that stone face?"

The guard smiled, "he left to eat. Why? Do you miss him?" He winked at me. He's my trunk card.