chapter 28

Taehyung p.o.v:

It's been a month, I'm going insane. I locked myself in the basement. I didn't slept for a week. I can't able to find a cure. I'm scared that I'll lose him.

*knock *

"Come in..."

Jungkook came inside and smiled at me. I know it's him since Hoseok never knocks the door. I looked at him.

"Yes, kook."

He looked around the lab and sighed.

"Tae, I know that you're working hard for him. At least, let him inside. He miss you so much. And,..... he needs you ."

It's been a week since I saw my baby. I told him to don't disturb me. I can't able to focus when he's with me. I felt hurt every time I see him. He's getting weak day by day. He looks so thin and pale.

I sighed, "kook, you know that I'm also suffering more than him. I can't...I..I just think I'll break anytime. I..I.. miss him so much."

"Then, let me in."

I looked at the door side and saw Hoseok was standing with a trembling lips. My heart broke at the sight. I immediately walked to him, he ran to me and jumped on my arms. I hugged him tightly. He sobbed on my chest.

"Daddy, please,......don't avoid me. I...I... love you so much. Do you hate me?"

He looked at me with his red wet face. I can't stop the tears coming out from my eyes. I kissed him. I kissed all over his face.

"Baby, I love..*kiss* you...*kiss* soooooo much....*kisses*..."

Hoseok pouts, "then, why did you changed our wedding date?"

I smiled at him, "sorry, tell me when do you want to have our wedding day?"

"Now..." He pouts again.

I laughed at him and sat on the couch with him on my lap. He played with my shirt button. I looked closer at his face. I can't see his chubby cheeks. There's only bones. I can't bear to see his state. It's all because of me. He's suffering because of me. I hugged him lightly, afraid that he'll broke.

"Tae~~~~"

"Hmmmm."

"Don't you wanna marry me? Don't you like me because I lost weight?" He mumbled against my chest while hugging my waist tightly.

I rubbed his back softly, "baby, don't you know me? Do you think I'd be like that? Look..." he took his face in between my palm and kissed his lips.

"I love you so so much. I can't wait to marry you. "

He looked at me with his doe eyes. I stroked his cheek with my thumb. He smiled at me weekly. I can't believe this. A happy and cheerful kid was struggling and dying because of me.

"Daddy, it's okay I'll wait."

He smiled and pecked my lips. I grabbed his face and deepened the kiss. He placed his hands on my shoulder. I took my hands back from his cheek and inserted it inside of his shirt. I touched all over his back and chest. He moaned in the kiss. His body trembled against my touch.

I turned him down and laid on top of him without squeezing him. He smiled and pulled my shirt. I smiled and removed my shirt. He traced his fingers on my chest.

"You still look so hot and sexy." He pouts.

I smiled and kissed his pout, "well, you look so cute." I nudged his nose.

He pouts again, "no, I'm not cute. Look at me, because of you I lost weight."

I frowned, "b..baby, what do you mean?"