chapter 33

Hoseok ran to his room while Jungkook chased him.

"Tae, tae, daddyy......help me.."

He giggled and opened the door. As he was about to get inside, Jungkook scooped him from behind.

"Ahhh, leave me...hahaha, daddy..."

Taehyung smiled and walked to them. He looked at Jungkook.

"Kook, leave my husband."

Jungkook snorts, "what the fuck? You both are rubbing that you're married on my face."

Hoseok giggled and made grabby hands to his husband. But, Jungkook turned and started to walk to living room. Taehyung sighed and followed them.

"Put me down, put me...buffalo.."

They all stopped when they saw police inside of their home. Jungkook placed Hoseok on the floor.

"Boo..." Hoseok showed his tongue and ran to Jimin.

He stopped laughing when he saw police officers.

"Minie, why are they here? Did they came me to congratulate us for our wedding?"

He whispered to Jimin and smiled at the officers.

"Hi, officers."

Taehyung walked to them, "yes, officer, how can I help you?"

One of the officer bowed at him since taehyung is the well known respected doctor. But, the other officer cleared his throat.

"Dr. Kim, you're..."

"Jung's, were jung's. Tell them tae." Hoseok smiled cutely showing his dimples. He linked his hands with his husband.

The officer sighed, "Dr. Jung taehyung, you're under arrest for using human's as your test specimen."

Taehyung frowned, "what do you mean? I've never used without permission from the medical council."

Hoseok frowned and tightens his hold around taehyung. He started to panic.

The officer showed a paper, "we've arrest warrant. You can explain in the investigation. Now, come with me."

Taehyung nod his head, "fine, wait, I'll wear some shirt."

Taehyung went to his room tagged with Hoseok. He pulled Hoseok for a tight hug after entering his room. He grabbed the other's face and kissed him multiple times.

Hoseok lips started to tremble, "daddy, what did they say? Where are you going? Please, don't leave me."

He started to cry. Taehyung smiled and wiped his tears. He cupped his cheeks.

"Baby, I think it's Yoongi's doing. He wants the formula. Don't worry, he can't do anything to me. I'll be back within 24 hours."

Hoseok shakes his head and placed his hand on the other's hand which was cupping his cheeks. He don't want to get away from his husband for a minute. He thought he's gonna die because of the disease. Finally, he got cured and started to live a happy life. But, it didn't last long.

"No, don't leave me."

Taehyung heart hurts seeing his cute husband shedding tears non stop. He'll break down if he see the other's face longer. He wiped the other's cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Don't you trust me?"

Hoseok shakes his head, "noo~~"

Taehyung laughed, "fine, do you trust kook?"