chapter 6

Taehyung and Jungkook left the hospital. Taehyung waits for Jungkook to bring the car. It started to rain, so he stood at the sideways. He saw hoseok's little body was covered with his hospital blanket. His body was shivering because of the cold. He touched his forehead. It was so cold. He immediately scooped the boy in his arms.

Jungkook came with the car. Taehyunh immediately went inside and locked the door. Jungkook was shocked.

"What happened to him?"

Taehyung covers the boy with the blanket properly," he got fever. Let's go to our home."

"We can take him to inside and treat him, tae. Why you want to take him to our home?"

They're still in outside of the hospital.

Taehyung shakes his head. He rubbed his hand and touched the others cheek. Giving him some warmth.

"Kook, he's in this condition because of me . So, I've to take responsibility. I'll cure him and send him to his home."

Jungkook sighed and smiled inside. He likes his friends sudden change.
They reached their home. The rain was already stopped.

"Da..ddy .....da..da..."

Taehyung ran inside with Hoseok in his arms. He immediately lay him on his bed and started to give treatment. Jungkook helped him. Tae stayed with him and Jungkook went to his room.

Hoseok felt so comfort. He snuggles into the bed sheet and turned aside. He felt someone presence next to him. He opened his eyes and saw the person.

"Gukie..." he smiled.

Jungkook raised his head from the bed. He slept while watching Hoseok.
He checked the other's temperature.

He smiled, "It's normal. Tell me, why did you stayed there. You should have come inside when it's raining."

Hoseok smile disappeared, " daddy told me to never show my face." He mumbled with a pout.

Jungkook smiled at the others cuteness, " do you know who..."

"You're awake." Taehyung speed walks to him.

He checked the boys temperature. It's normal. He felt relieve.

"Tell me where are you living? I'll send you."

Hoseok shakes his head and glared at him.

"Tae, it's okay. He can stay with us. We're only .." Jungkook tried to convince him.

"Kook, I don't want any changes in my life. And, he'll cause so many problems. Let's just send away."

They started to argue. Hoseok woke up from the bed and ran to his room. He locked it and shouted at them.

"I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE. DADDY, PLEASE I'LL NEVER CREATE ANY PROBLEMS. I'LL BE QUIET."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the last point. He turns to laughing Jungkook.

"Kook, collect information about him or his friend, what's his name?"

"Mickey?"

"Oh yes, yes. Mickey. Gather information about him. Find his address and send Hoseok to him."

Jungkook stood there without saying anything. Taehyung stopped talking.

"What?"

"Tae, let's keep him with us. I'll take care of him. Please."

Taehyung raised his brows, " may I know the reason? Kook, you really fell for him."

Jungkook shakes his head furiously, "Of course not. I just want someone to stay with us. I'm really bored. You're always doing research in your free times unlike me. So, I thought having someone like Hoseok is a good idea." Jungkook prayed inside that he'll say yes.