chapter 12

Taehyung wakes up to the same noise. Ever since he accepted to be Hoseok's sugar daddy, his house is filled with loud noises and laughter. Even though he enjoyed it a lot but some time it annoys him.

Hoseok didn't even let him sleep in peace. He always makes him to tell stories before sleeping and wakes him up with a loud noise. At first, taehyung panicked and ran to the loud noise, but he found Hoseok was giggling and having sword fight with Jungkook. From that day, taehyung never went to the loud noises.

Hoseok tried many recipes and made him and Jungkook as a test specimen. Sometime, it'll taste better but some times they'll have the urge to spit it out. But, seeing hosoek's eager face waiting for their comments, they swallow the food and show thumbs up. Hoseok ask kisses for rewards from both taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung was pissed when the other kiss his baby.

Lately, Hoseok was interested in making pastries. So, taehyung brought a huge book for him with illustrations. He's happy at least the other is spending his time usefully without disturbing him.

"DADDDDYYYYYY......"

Taehyung immediately wakes up and ran to the screaming male. The noise leads him to the same place. He entered the kitchen and saw Hoseok was clapping his hands.

"Baby, what happened?"

Hoseok ran to him and dragged him to the table. He showed a small cup cake he baked which was decorated by some funny faces.

"Look, look, it's perfect. Finally, my hard work paid off." He said while wiping his non existence sweat.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you baby. It looks so good. I really wanna taste it."

Hoseok giggled and took a picture of the cakes.

"Daddy, go and brush your teeth. I'll prepare some tea for you."

Taehyung panicked, "baby, no, no. You already worked very hard since early morning. Jungkook is just wasting his time by playing video games. Let him make the tea. Now, you go and take rest on the sofa. I'll freshen up soon and massage your shoulders."

Hoseok beamed in happiness. He loves massage.

"Okay, daddy. Come soon. And, tell gukie to prepare my coffee also."

Taehyung nods and left him. He heaved a sigh. Last time, Hoseok prepared tea for them, taehyung spat immediately and got punishment by Hoseok for wasting food. He carried the other for the whole day. His arms and shoulders hurts a lot. Ever since, they didn't allowed Hoseok to prepare tea for them.

Taehyung told Jungkook, more like begged Jungkook to make some tea and also coffee for Hoseok. Today is Sunday, so, they'll stay in their home or go out. Some times, Jimin will come and spend time with Hoseok. Jungkook and taehyung loves jimin's cooking. They praise him every time they take a bite. They got punished by hoseok after Jimin left, for talking while eating.

Taehyung took a shower and went to his closet room. He smiled when he saw some tiny shorts and loose shirts hanged next to his white suits. He never thought his life would change completely by the kid. He wish it'll be like this forever.

"Daddy, come soon. My shoulders are waiting."

Taehyung jumped from the sudden voice and left the closet room with only his towel. He saw Hoseok was lying by his stomach on the bed. He sighed and approached him.

"Hoseok, what are you doing here? I told you that I'll give you shoulder massage, not back massage."

Hoseok whined and pouted at him. "But, my whole body hurts. Please, dadddyyy..."