chapter 13

Jimin served the lunch and sat next to Hoseok. They all started to eat. Taehyung and Jungkook moaned as soon as they took a bite.

"Wahh, you're so good at it Jimin." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nods his head, "yes, Mickey. He's right. I personally like this chicken fry."

Hoseok was stuffing his cheeks. He noted everything in his mind and planned to cook it for them. Jimin kissed his hoseok's cheeks. Hoseok smiled at him and feeds some chicken to Jimin. Taehyung burned in jealously. He coughed lightly to grab hoseok's attention but the other was busy with his friend.

They all went to a mall at evening. Hoseok was clinging to Jimin and sometimes with Jungkook. Taehyung was pissed.

"Daddy, how's this shirt?" Hoseok asked him.

"I don't like it."

Hoseok pouts, "but, jiminie told me it suits me."

"Then, why are you asking me. Go and buy it. Oh wait, of course, you need money. Isn't it?"

Hoseok dropped the shirt on the floor. He started to tear up. He ran away. Jimin saw this and followed Hoseok while Jungkook shakes his head.

Jimin saw Hoseok was running outside. He ran to him and grabbed his hands.

"Hoseok, baby, why did you ran away?"

Hoseok cried, "Minie, he hates me. I thought he loved me but he thinks I'm only living with him for money."

Jimin smiled and hugged him, "Baby, did you notice the way he saw you? He's jealous. I think he wants to spend some time with you. How about I'll take Jungkook with me for a movie and you both can have some alone time?"

Hoseok wipes his cheek, "is it true that he's jealous? I don't wanna embarrass myself."

Jimin smiled and kissed his cheeks.
"Baby, he loves you. He'll never treat you like that. May be , he's angry."

Hoseok smiled, "okay, then. I'll accept this plan."

Before they leave, taehyung and Jungkook came. Taehyung ran to Hoseok.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. I know what I said was awful. I really didn't mean it. Please, forgive me."

Hoseok glared at him and turned away. Jimin laughed, " taehyung, me and kookie are going to a movie, ALONE."

Jungkook immediately turned to Jimin, Jimin winked at him. Jungkook realised the plan and linked his arms with Jimin .

"Yes, tae. We are gonna spend some alone time. Bye bye..."
The both left.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded. 'WTH? Jungkook and Jimin?' His thought stopped when he heard a tiny 'hmph'. He smiled and turned to the pouting baby.

"Hoseokie, let's go to our home and watch the movie."

Hoseok nods his head with a pout. Taehyung sighed and kissed him. Still, the pout didn't left.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Buy that shirt for me."

Taehyung grinned, "I already brought it as soon as you ran away."

"Really? Show me, show me."

They both went to their home. The had dinner in the mall. Taehyung told Hoseok to take bath. Hoseok excitedly ran to his room and took a shower. He wrapped a bathrobe and ran to taehyung's room. He saw taehyung was preparing everything. The light was dimmed, popcorn was freshly prepared, so many cookies and cakes also placed near a bedside table. Taehyung wore a track pant lower, which showed his perfect v line.