Final chapter

Yoongi opens his eyes and groaned. His whole body hurts like a hell. He called his guards but no one came inside. He realized the last night event. He stands up from the floor and looked at the room. It's not his house. He knocked the door from inside.

"Open the fucking door."

Soon, he heard a click and the door opens.

"Sejin, what's happening? What place is this? Where's that bitch?"

Sejin smiled, "Mr. Min Yoongi, I'm not your guard. I'm an undercover agent. I've been collecting every details about you for the past three years. Now, you're in a police station."

Yoongi was really shocked. He glared at sejin and grabbed his collar.

"How dare you? You bastard. I'll kill you."

Sejin pushed the other and locked the room. He gave every details to the head officer. They revealed everything about Yoongi to the whole world. But, Sejin didn't revealed about Hoseok affected by the virus. He just want to save them.

Taehyung and seokjin presented the project and got an approval. Seokjin was so happy after accomplishing his dream. He started to work more enthusiastic. Taehyung went back to his hospital along with Jungkook. Jimin moved in with them but he still maintained his cafe with the help of Hoseok.

Taehyung missed the other so much. But, he didn't wanna force Hoseok to come with him every day. Sometimes, Hoseok would give him a surprise visit. And, that day is today.

"Boo..."

Hoseok opened the door and giggled at startled taehyung. He skipped to him while laughing.

"You got scared..hahaha...it's so funny."

Taehyung's p.o.v:

I removed my specs and placed it on the table. My baby jumped on my lap and kissed my lips. I kissed him back without wasting a second. I hugged his waist softly and sucked his upper lip. He moaned in the kiss and pulled me closer by stethoscope. I broke the kiss after a minute and looked at him.

"Did you came alone?" I asked while stroking his cheeks.

"No, I came with minie."

He took my steth and puts it around his neck. No, I can't play the patient role again. He giggled and placed it on my heart.

"Patient no:007..."

I raised my brow at him.

"Take a deep breath."

I shake my head, "baby, I'm little busy. We can play this game next time. Now, be a good boy and go to Dr. Jin. He's alone, disturb him."

He frowned and gets down from my lap. He placed the stethoscope on the table and ran away. I laughed at his cute angry face. Well, he can't be angry at someone for more than a minute. I called my worker and told him to buy a chocolate.

I finished my work after two hours. My door opened and kook came inside.

"Tae, I'm leaving with Hoseok and Jimin."

I frowned, "wait, I'll come with you."

"No, we're going for a shopping with seokjin."

Why they always leaving me wherever they go out? They're treating me like I'm a old man. I removed my coat.

"I'll come with you. I wanna know what you're all doing behind my back."

Jungkook laughed and left the room. I followed them to the parking lot. He went to my baby.