chapter 31

Hoseok p.o.v:

I was so nervous that I kept on clutching the flower bouquet. Jimin placed his hand on my cheeks and stroked it. I smiled at him.

"Relax, baby. Take a deep breath."

I smiled, "I'm not nervous about marrying, jiminie. It's just...that... I look so thin." I frowned at the end.

Taehyung arranged the wedding as soon as he got the test results of my health. He didn't even let me to become my normal self. I still look like a zombie but he'll definitely looks like a movie star. Everyone's gonna look at him instead of me.

I snapped to Jungkook when I heard him laughing at me. I pouted at him. Meanie.

"Hoseok, you think being thin is ugly? Stop being mean."

I frowned, "gukie, I didn't mean that. Look at me, this is not my normal self."

He cupped my cheeks and made me to look at him.

"Seokie, no matter how you look, you're always beautiful. Now,stop being a idiot and get up."

I smiled and nod at him. I stood up and linked my arm with him.

"Ready?"

I nod my head and laughed, "Ready..."

"Huh huh? Not until I link my arm with you."

I turned to Jimin and smiled. He linked his arm with me. We started to walk out of the room. I saw my Prince was standing there with a big smile plastered on his handsome face. Seriously, who would thought that hot looking cold doctor would smile like he's advertising something.

We stopped in front of him. I smiled at him and tried to take a step but my arms are still linked to them.

Taehyung's p.o.v:

I smiled at my baby. He looks so cute in his pink suit. I saw look and Jimin were holding my baby's hand. It's not the right time to feel jealous. It's okay. I walked to my baby when he was about to take a step to the stage. But, that duo didn't let him. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Minie, gukie, stop playing..." my baby whined at them.

Seriously, if we're on our home, I would preyed him from their grip.

"Well, we forgot a thing." Kook said with a grin which I hate the most.

They both kissed my baby's cheek at the same time and left him. My blood started to boil. I've the urge to wipe my baby's soft cheeks. He giggled at them and walked to me. I smiled and held his hand.

"Dr. Hottie..." he winked at me.

I chuckled and stroked his knuckles. Soon, the ceremony started. I looked at my grinning baby.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

His smile got bigger, " I can't believe this. I'm so happy daddy."

I smiled, "you look so pretty in pink."

His cheeks started to blush. He giggled and hides his face. Everyone started to tease my poor blushing baby. We stoped when the priest cleared his throat. We both vowed to each other and exchanged the ring.

I pulled my baby for a sweet kiss. It's short and sweet since I saved the hot kiss for later. Everyone started to congratulate us.

"Congrats to Mr. Kim taehyung and Mr. Kim Hoseok..."

I smiled and raised the wine cup but my baby stopped me. I turned to him.

"What baby/"

He had a cute pout, "what the hell is he blabbering? We're Jung's. Tell him to change the name."