chapter 20

Hoseok ran to taehyung room. He sat on taehyung lap and kissed his cheeks. Taehyung placed the report back and smiled at him.

"Baby, what happened? Got tired after playing with the kids?"

Hoseok nods his head and laid his head on the other's .

"Daddy~~~"

Taehyung smiled. At first, he hated the word but now he loves it when the other calls him.

"Yes, baby?"

Hoseok giggled when the other kissed him, "daddy, I'm gonna purchase for our wedding."

Taehyung smiled and hugged him closer, "okay, wait I'll come within 30 mins."

Hoseok shakes his head, "no, I've to surprise you . I'll go with jin hyung."

Taehyung frowned, "okay, fine.I'll drop you."

Hoseok shakes his head, "I'll go with Gukie. He's already waiting for me in the car. I came to ask permission for jin hyung."

Taehyung pouts. He don't like sending his baby alone with Dr. Jin. But, he knows about how Hoseok will be adamant. He nods his head. He kissed him and walked with him until the other reach the car.

Hoseok said goodbye to taehyung.

Seokjin smiled, "he's so romantic. I never thought he'd be like this."

Jungkook laughed, "you'd get shocked when you see them in our house. Such a cheesy couple."

Hoseok huffed, "you're jealous. That's why I told you to marry Jimin. Don't worry, we still have time. I'll talk to him."

They reached the clothing shop. Hoseok ran inside while the other walked behind him. Hoseok turned and frowned.

"Come soon. Aren't you both excited?"

Jungkook groaned, "we're not going to get married. Why should we get excited?"

Hoseok frowned and hold seokjin hands, "Dr. Handsome, what about you?"

Seokjin laughed, "I'm so happy and excited."

They went inside the shop. Hoseok tried so many suits but he's not satisfied. He took a brown suit and went inside the dressing room.

Seokjin was tried while Jungkook was yawning continuously. Jungkook went to the dressing room and knocked it.

"Seokie, it's getting late. Please, come soon. I'm starving."

Hoseok came back after wearing a suit. (The one shown in the pic)

Hoseok showed his suit to Jungkook an seokjin.

"Tada, how does it look?"

Seokjin took a pic of Hoseok, "you look stunning Hoseok. Dr. Kim gonna eat you alive."

Hoseok giggled and turned to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Now, I feel so jealous of tae."

Hoseok blushed and hides his face behind his hands. He removed his suit and wore back his clothes. They went to a restaurant and had a lunch. Hoseok did some beauty shopping for his wedding. They went back to the hospital at night.

Hoseok kisses seokjin cheeks, "Thanks Dr. Jinnie."

Seokjin smiled, "I really enjoyed my time Hoseok. Thanks for taking me. It's already late. I'm going to my home."

Hoseok frowned, "your shift is finished?"

Seokjin wore his bag, "yes, dear. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. And, bye jungkook."