34

I stood there... He just glared at me like that and went behind me to Closet he door and he did...
Then he held me by my shoulders and shook me and asked... "where the hell have you been? WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE PHONE?... DID YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY AGAIN.. huh Answer me..."

He continued
"Huh.... U went for whoring thing... Didn't I gave u much satisfaction... Tell me you bitch...."

I was sacred... And terrified I wanted to tell him but... I was too afraid...
Then all I knew was I am on the floor a sharp pain went through my cheek tears were rolling down.. By my cheek..

Luckily his assistant was not there...
Then I lowered my gaze and looked down.... Why this always happens...
Then he twisted my hair and I told him it hurts but he doesn't mind my cries and drag me to the bedroom...

Then thrown in the bed within fraction of second he was on top of me and it happen more like punishment and I was painful...

Then... I slept due to the pain...
.... I thought he gave me time but I was wrong he is a monster right now I am in the bed crying silently I don't him to wake up.... I hate this.. I hate this felling.....

I was scared now I could not do anything... Why does it hurt.. Is not this his right... I don't know seriously..

Then I drifted in to sleep... In the morning... I felt something freshing in my neck soon relized the monster was kissing me.... Tears rool down I don't want this it disgust me... But I couldn't say anything to him....
Even if I tell him... I will end up hurting myself... So I let him do whatever he want to....

Xavier POV

It was hurting me that I don't have any attention to my lovely angel...
From the look on her face I understood she was jealousy cause my assiastent was there...
Yep she does a lot of things to my company...

She doesn't know that Alexa was my angel... My wife...

Then... I was carving for the pancakes she made but she didn't ask me I want it or not... But she understood my assistant want it so my angel gave it to her.... They talked in a way I was happy there were getting along well...

Other way I was sad she dint ask me to eat pancakes I know she need time to recover the shock that I gave her... I wanted to repair her she had gone through a lot... My angel...
.... My assisnat name is Stella...

She is good women... I don't sleep with my assistant for chriat sake.. Even though they tried to attract me to them....
She understood when I told her she was my wife she apologized for her behavior.... And I am preety sure she apologized to my wife also...

Then I went to bedroom... If she doesn't gave me the pancakes then I am gone to steal it in the night...
But to my surprise she came with the pancakes and kept it in the table...
I felt so happy and I hurried to eat the pancakes at first I don't have her any attention...

But I cannot reject ti... So I ate it I saw her peeping through the hole... Whatever I am eating or not...
My kitten....

When I came back from the netting I didn't see my kitten... I searched everywhere she were not there... She had a phone that have her after breaking hers... But she didn't answer it boiled my blood...

After some time I got fastured then I throw the things that I saw and then she came... She looked so scared I could not control my anger and I said her the most hurting words that I shldnt have.... But just in front of her I could not control anything.... I will became an alpha.... So I made that to her that night....

What made me angry more is that she was spotted with amen in the beach... One of my bodyguard moreover spy  called and told me....

She cried silently.... I knew it....
She knew that begging won't wrl for me so she stayed silent.... It broke my heart I want to fix everything... But she is trying to run away I don't gave her chance reply but I took her right there.....