Part 22

It was a awesome trip right now I am packing and done....

My 4 friends I mean Emily and James
Tia and Max were waiting for us and after an hour I got ready and also we left to airport...

The trip was really nice I mean the flight trip.... And these guys were so funny and they surprised me with Disney land ticket.... We took our stay in a nice hotel.... It was beautiful the interior and everything....

It was really cool to play around.... We went to rollar coaster and corner was a scared to death while Alex and me teased him..... This boys are really fun to hung around with.....

All this while u felt someone watching over me.... But I really don't care....

Xavier POV

Seriously she again blocked me number....
How dare she is.... I will show her who I am.....
And hanging around with two boys ohh girl you are mine and you are in big trouble my sweet angel....

Also she leave with another MAn when I asked to come and live with me.... You are gone to pat for this sweetheart...

She was so happy with then as she was with me....
I only loved her she is beautiful... And how could not dent it...

Now it is enough.... More than enough stop everything....

I am coming my sweetheart... Your man is coming... For you...

Lexi POV

Following days were also awesome.... We want to carnival and lots of fun...
That was so fun.....

Then also something weird.....
Then as I was going to the bathroom and then

Suddenly some black cats surrounded me and before I could do anything...

I was going out two arms grabbed me and then qm everything blacked out

I could only hear this words " sleep tight love" and darkness followed in..

Next morning

I walked up the room was beautiful decorated and the bed was soft....
My last night dressed were changed in to white cotton night gown.... .

I was terrified and house looked more like a mansion and I don't have any idea.... Last night memories flushed in to my mind.... Who will be that perosn and followed by lots of questions were filled in to my head....

Or will it corner and Alex playing with me and also but... How could they affort this much...

The interior was beautifully decorated with black and Grey combination and room was kind of dark and outside also was dark....

I don't know I only thought to escape slowly I opened the main door and It was actually confusing and then with lots of difficulty roaming around.... Finally found the exit....

As I was at the exit and about to pen door... One arm came and shut the door I was horrified and didn't date to look back and then there stood...

Hope you guys are liking it....
Let's see how was that....