Part 29

After I spent that much time in bathroom I felt numb I don't know what should I do..... Then he took me to our bed....

Then he came back with a sunflower dress it was cute.... He removed the towel and put it on... I felt ashamed I wanted him to stop but I couldn't bring myself in to that....

Then he went outside the door and after some time he came back with food in his tray....

Xavier POV

She was broken I knew that especially what I did to her yesterday yes I knew that..... It bothered me when she told she is not mine and my blood started boiling all of sudden.....

I also drank some wine before that but to be honest yesterday was a great night that I had.... It was really beautiful and awesome but I am sad that she didn't respond....
It was shocking that she was virgin

I felt my heart broken when I saw bruises all around her.... I loved her yrs I do but only for her I could not control my  possession over her....
And image of her with another men flashed in to my mind and I was hard with her.....

I always wanted to do this but I held it back.... I loved her....
Now she is siting in my sry our bed looking strait and then I headed to kitchen  after changing her to one of her dress.... She was like a little kid in that and I loved it....

Then I told her to eat she gasped as she heard my voice.... I told her to seat in the chair like a scared kitten she sat... Know I know my beautiful baby was innocent and was simply being accused by her own parents sry foster parents....

Then she started eating with trembling hands.... Then unconsciously it trooped from her all this while I have been staring at her beautiful kitten face.... She was beautiful, cute and pretty what lot more..... I won't say sexy but when she wore my dress she is the best....

She had glowing skin.... Ohh yeah she pick it up and staring eating with the same spoon.... Then again she took the food and put it her mouth tears were rolling down her face.... My heart broke down seeing her like that....

She was like a dead body.....

Alexa POV

I was sitting there and silently finished my breakfast... I don't know what to do or say??!!

Some. Maids came and took the plates from us.... Suddenly to my luck his phone rang and he went outside I took this opportunity to get in to bed and sleep.... I was so tired and also I was paining......

Then I went to sleep and saw the beast coming inside I shut my eyes not daring to look at him....

Then.... I was afraid then u sensed something in my skin his lips were treating my skin..... Then he placed a kiss in my forehead.....
Then he scoped me in his hands but since I don't want to.... I turn around my back facing his....

Know I know that he was sure that I was awake and then...
He heavenly signed....
Then.... I went back to sleep...

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up... And he wasn't there.... I want escape but I felt so week that I cannot even go.... I was afraid and my life is terrible I know......

Then.... I got up and opened the door and then.... Got back to room took my clothes and did my morning chores....
Then I went back to bedroom it was terrible.....
Then I sat there playing with my fingers then bedroom suddenly opened....he came in

Then he told that we are going for honeymoon and get ready and get packed and he will pick me up in the evening..... Then I nodded and then he went without saying anything... It was more like a commend or demand his voice was cold.....

Then.... Maid bought food for me... I ate it little bit rest all I kept it untouched.... Then I watched TV I wasn't really concentrating I really needed something to divert my mind from that horrible night.....

Then.... I spent most of the day in my room without going out and then I packed the clothes and got ready.... There was a knock I asked to come in and a maid told thta he was outside waiting and she took my suitcase and then we went to the car.....