Part 19

Lexi POV

It was good in here and I loved it....
Especially that guy.... He was funny and cute unlike Xavier....
Now he is built and extremely handsome..... But never wanted to get caught by him.....

We exchanged number.... Then we talked a little bit.... Then it was time him to go.....
Then I went to Washroom.... There was some girls whom I guess they were...

..... Doing there dress to go somewhere maybe the vip section.... I ignored them I did my business and exited....

Suddenly bumped in to a wall... Actually it was a human.... His chest was hard.... When I looked to apologize it was Jackson....

I was shocked.... Then he smirked and told " Do you want me to help to find someone I know to help with the business that you came here for..."

It was disgusting.... I didn't tell anything.... I don't....

I tried to walk away... But his strong arms stopped me
Then.... " I was kidding"... He smirked and continued  " he is in the vip room and also making out do you want to join..."

I said " I am not that kind of girl and also sorry to bump into you.... Sir Pls excuse me..." I shattered hot tears were forming and I ran to the crowd...

Then.... There was no sign of him and then I told my friends that I was gone to live because.... I fell tried.... You can enjoy.....

Then we all left in our way as I was going to exit..... I looked up to the vip section.... and sawed  him making out with other girls who were the restrooms......

Out of nowhere.... He looked at where I was standing....  I was shocked he kept staring and I run out of the bar quickly called a cab and safely reached home....

He had a smirked on his face.....
He was handsome....

Then..... After few days

By this time I became really close this guy whom I met in the bar.... He had blue eyes and also black hair unique right....
I wished he was my boyfriend but I was the other side...

But doesn't matter me and u  respect peoples decisions anyways it there life..... It took me sometime to figure out that me and he was working on the same structure...

Only the difference he was upstairs and I was down....
He was actually one of the managers of the cafe.... He even introduced me to his boyfriend and by the way his name was corner and his boyfriend Alexander..

I went to work and there was another vip guest..... Their table was not  for me...
Then I did my daily routine.... And went to the Cafe.... Greeted everyone...

Wore my uniform...
Then abt 10 black SUV  pulled out And in the middle there were to royals royce cars.....

Then came out Xavier mother DIANA and followed by my step mother... And then Victoria my sister....
From the other I could see my stepfather and also Salvantore.... Then Xavier.....

I was terrified.... And what to get out of there to my luck there was so many girls who wanted to get attention of his and willing to work....

They agreed to work in place of me so that I can go inside the kitchen... Or bathroom to hide.....
No boss will not check the washrooms will they....

Then
.... They came inside greeted by my Manger and boss... Then they took their seats jackson also was there....
Jackson were looking around and I know he was looking for me....
But won't get me.....

Hey guys this must be confusing but got to tell you that I had lots of secrets.... I will explode it one by one okay..... So wait....

So as I was saying.... I stayed behind and they started speaking and I cooked there food.... There were many girls who tried to get the attention of both the men's.....

Then....
Everything went smooth unfortunately I was caught by his mother and she smirked.....
If wasn't disgusting like last time.....

She spoke " I see these girls... What to get your attention son's that is why they are here" she said it playfully...

Victoria spoke " Ohh sry but I think Xavier already has one maybe"....
Ohh everyone face became dim but they don't give up... They again tried...

" You know girls once there was a girl he liked... And we Even asked her to marry him... But she declined she must be regretting now..." she smirked and looked at me....

' regretting my ass' I thought.... I escaped from a monster I don't regret... You are completely wrong...

Hope you guys are enjoying it....
It us so hard to find and mesmerize the names....
This book is fully for entertaining.. All you need is to do is if you like my book follow me and request others too.... Only if you like..

Thank you...