27

The day ended up just like that....
Boring as always there was a big library in the house I went there and sat there and read some books....
Home library.... Then even bought it my bedroom.....

The day ended
Next morning I got up and did my things and got dressed up and then they arrived and followed them to the car..... Toy surprise there was also my step mom.... She smirked at me and I don't have her a shit.....

Then.... We arrived I sat near to Rubi cause I felt safe.... Then we didn't talk so much and then we arrived there was another surprise there was Xavier and his brother Alexander and also Jackson.... With a cute girl but moreover like a lady..... His girlfriend of course....

Then I walked closed to Rubi and after discussing something g we spilt our paths.... Then with me Rubi and Jackson girlfriend were there meanwhile Diana and my step mom went to look dress for his son....

I k ow this sad but what can I say and I heard rubi saying that when it was there wedding Diana was helping her to choose wedding dress.... I really don't care that she is not a sadist okay I mean Rubi.....

I don't care because this is a loveless marriage I found jackson girlfriend was his wife and her name is Susanna... They both cheered me up and we went to dress I tried some any dresses and we found one by the time Diana came to us....

Then she also started looking dresses for me but I never thought she would come here and finally she choose a beautiful and elegant dress it was beautiful.....

I loved the dress.... It was light cream and the best.... Rubi and Susanna also loved it.... It was beautiful....

Then he got to but it and Diana also was really happy abt the dress and even told I looked beautiful and her eyes teared up.... Rubi comforted her..

Then we bought it Xavier and his friends already left cause they had some things to do....
Then we went and ate from outside my step also was gone while 4 was of was only there.....

Then they talked a little and I reminded silent.... And then they both went to the Washroom..
And until I saw Diana was constantly staring at me.... Then when looked at her her eyes soften and she spoke " You know I have been waiting for this day to come this all years but you never showed up......."

I was sad and but the same time angry for what they did to me but now it's useless and then Rubi and Susanna came back..... Then we headed back to the house....

Then I went to the house and settled everything another day to go and no sine of Xavier and week passed by just like that.... After one day it is my wedding Rubi showed up sometime and it made me happy.....

Then we talked and laughed..... Today I am going to there house as the wedding was tommorow.... Then I wore a simple causal dress and then put it on.....

And went to car which was waiting for me.... When I entered there was Xavier in it he didn't even looked at me and he did his work in his laptop... Then the car went and we stopped at the same mansion.....

Then Diana came and greeted us and showed our room and everything was settled there the problem is that.  Me and Xavier was using one room...
Horrible..... Then I tried to avoid him by not getting in to his sight.....

Then we have not talked for a long time and after  that night.....
I sat besides Rubi and didn't talk much to anyone else.... I was afraid...

Then night came
Xavier didn't come to the bedroom that I was glad of and thinking that he would cheat on me with a other women and why do I really care.... But the reality hurts.....

Then I slept and then I woke up in the morning today is my wedding dress... Rubi and Susan came to my room along with some girls I met yesterday and then they took me to a rose bath....

Then slowly started arranging everything.... I was heart broken and this day was. Every girl's dream but not my dream I wore my wedding dress and they did my hair style and makeup.... When I looked in the mirror the girl was beautiful bit her heart was broken.....

Suddenly Diana along with my step mom came and told we want leave right now right it was a church wedding.....
She gave a disgust glare and also my so called sister she gave me a death glare....

Hope you are enjoying it....