Part 3

There WAs it my mom was forcing me into this... From that night I always went bed crying... I suddenly ft like I have to move out of the house or it will be dangerous....

I don't want to disturb anyone... Even they are close I don't want to be a burden or something else... To anyone...
I was afraid... what ppl will think abt me? I had to do this for my own safety...

But how do I get out... I don't want to disturb Xavier cause he was bust. In his studies and next year he is graduating.... And then...he had many plans but I am pretty sure they r trying to hide something.... But I don't want to know.....

Then... I decided to visit them all.... Thus year I was graduating and that is a relief.....

Days passed by...

Now I am school graduate and Xavier was a degree holder... Now he is gone to move to another city that is Britain for his higher studies in Harvard University.... I was so proud of him...

Xavier was graduating today.... I was excited me and his mother went to buy a rose bouquet for him...
Then... He was topper and then... We gave it to him and then... I congratulated him....

Then.... He kissed on my cheek I was surprised and then his parents smiled at me... I thought they will act differently but no.... They I thought it will a friend like kiss and then I returned him back....

Then we ate everything and then he told me that after a week of 2... He will be going to Britain for his further studies and then I got kind of sad cause I am gone miss him crazy....

Then.... We ate our food and then we roamed around and went around the street..... When we were kids we would always go to a place...

It was a river Bank and I loved to go there

It was a river Bank and I loved to go there.... It was beautiful and then we bought some candy and Chocolate and they we chatted for sometime....

Something strange was felling inside me and I don't know why....
When I looked at him I saw him staring at me and the felling was different his eyes were ocean Grey...
He wasn't wearing the class... And looked handsome apart from cute...

And... Stared at me for a while and then nervously turned around... Breaking the eye contact and said to him.... Look the sun is gone to set...

Then he smiled and looked at the sun and then enjoyed the sunset...

It was beautiful... There was peaceful silence between us.... Then we ate dinner from some restaurant and went back home....

Then... Today was the day he was going to Britain and he gave me his number.... So that I can contact him whenever I need him and tell anything and everything....

He was good to me all the tine and his parents too... They were friendly finally we all waved bye to him and then he disappeared....
I tried to hold my tears as soon he is gone I let it out and burst down in his mom's hand....

She held me close and.... Comforted me followed by his father.... His father was kind, gentle man and caring....

Then know some days passed and our contact became least and least day by day..... He was always busy and I don't want to disturb him...

Then.... Finally for my graduation ceremony he told he will be there but due to some projects he wasn't there... He couldn't return....

I don't blame him cause I know he was studying in one of the most rated universities in the world.... Then there works will be more....

Then... His parents came and my parents were not there and the old couples came.... We took some snacks and ate my lunch from there house....

I loved it and for dessert....
it was chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream....

My favorite favour were chocolate...
There.... Were like my parents they knew everything abt me...
And then the most shocking news came...

His mother asked me " can I ask you a question dear and Pls don't freak out" and I was confused I told " okay no problem mom u can ask me anything you want"

Then she said First looking at her husband and he nodded to her then she spoke " Dear you know Xavier is a degree graduate and he need someone to look after him and support him...."
I said " yes I know he is a graduate there shld be someone to support him..." and then she spoke

" Okay, darling don't ask anything until I finish okay " and then I nodded and then now his father started to speak" Sweetheart we wanted u guys to get married now and also when we spoke to Xavier he was ready for it....
You know... U can continue your study and we can afford it so that both of you will be there for each other.... And then.... It would be great "

 It would be great "

Hope you guys are enjoying...
Now what will be her reaction.... And what will she say who k ows...

God knows let's see....