26

Then tears were flowing from my eyes and my hearts were shattered.... I loved my parents thus much and also sent them the money when u got the job but still.....

Ohh yeah yes u used to sent money to them to their account when I was working and paying for me university and stuffs.... They weren't satisfied and even threatened me....

Then they did this to me... I was shocked.... Then I felt numb and then Salvatore didn't tell anything that I am glad off....
Then we went back to the car.... I sat in the edge of the door for a moment u wished let the earth sallow me...

But nothing happen and the reality hit me.... Then I was pulled by a pair of hands and he closed the view of driver with something now the driver cannot see me....
Then he made me sit on his lap and I struggle to get up but he was stronger and then glared at me....

I was scared and he crushed his lips in to mine.... Then asked for permission bit I dint them I squeeze my breast and then I opened then after a long time of exploring my mouth he left me.... I don't respond back and then literally crying...

The car stopped at the mansion....
Then I went to the bedroom and sat hoping that he won't come...
He went to his study room... I immediately changed my clothes and took a bath and wore my dress...

Then... I went to sleep now I am laying down thinking abt what happened today.....
I don't know what can I do I cannot escape..... I shouldn't have came here its all my fault....

Then I sobbed in the pillow at least take can take my tears away I hoped...
I didn't want to sleep....
But I am afraid to jump out of window cause he will haunt me and also maybe hurt my friends....
But the reality hurts I was sold by my own parents sry foster parents....

Wow what an amazing thing....
Humans for sell.....

Then I drifted to sleep and wiping my tears.....

Days passed by...

Nothing much had happened.... Because I have been repeating the same routine..... Doing my things and maid will come with my food to the room.... This days I didn't see Xavier... He might be enjoying with some women out there....

Then.... I was seating there all day literally doing nothing.... And going nowhere.... I am afraid...

Suddenly my so called bodyguard came and told " Miss Alexa young masters mom has came to see you..."
I followed her downstairs and she was there with a beautiful women...

The women smiled at me and immediately hugged me and told " Mom so this my sister in law" and " yeah I didn't introduce myself I am Xavier sister in law that means his brothers wife.... And also he got a lovely and sweet wife...."

Then she took me to the sofa and Diana glared at me and she started asking questions and stuffs..... She was actually out going and I loved it... Diana also joined after sometime this time she was nice to me....

Then.... We started with the wedding planner and excused myself to the Washroom tears were already in my checks I don't know what should I do... Then when I opened the door Diana was there outside and she looked at me and told " There is no option for you to quite this marriage and so accept your faith.... Be nice in front of Rubi...." I just nodded and she continued " I don't want Rubi to see your sad face got it...." I again nodded and then all this while I put my head down....

I followed her downstairs and then Rubi was busy discussing about our wedding..... I meant wedding planner... She asked which cake flavor I like I answered chocolate..... Then she nodded happily and asked some any questions....

It was small wedding to so much crowd only relatives and the designs and everything were really good... I had to do this for my friends otherwise they will be in vein.....

She asked abt wedding dress and weeding rings and stuffs....
I rely do not care so I choose anything.. And she choose best for me and followed by Diana....
After few hours of sitting there everything was done and in between Diana has to go outside to meet someone and me and Rubi talked it was really fun.....

Not so much but still.... I dint talk much instead she kept telling me her stories and his relation with her husband and things like that....

Then everything came to an end.... Before leaving Diana informed me to get ready tommorow because we are going to look for wedding dress...

Hope you are going on track....