Part 15

Alexa POV

I don't know but fell like someone watching over me....
I seriously don't know to be honest...

Then today... Max and Tia promised me to show their boss to me....
Don't get me wrong I meant in tv personally it won't happen unless I work with that guy...

T
I hurried back cause today there boss was attending a press...
Just cause he is CEO and interviewed by the most beautiful host...

Then... There is the another surprise... To me...
Then I came home they told we could go there and watch the interview...

Cause most of his fans would be there so it is publicly open for everyone... I was excited and wanted to see that great man....

Not only that he has done lots of charity works that Time I could only remember Xavier... He also wanted to do... Unlike me...

Then we went and got dressed

My dress

Tiana dress

Tiana dress

Maxwell dress

Maxwell dress

They all were looking good as always...
Maxwell was looking handsome and there comes my beautiful lady tiana and I let my hair down and she ties it in to pony tail...

Max told me that u look good and her of course..
It was good and I loved it... Then I thanked him and we went maxwell and tiana in the passenger seat I was in the back... Not always..

Sometimes I was in the front but I liked to seat back...

Then we went out of the car when we arrived there... It was crowed and there were many ppl I thought to myself..
' Is he a star or something... Cause they are some any people... "

Then... Once we all seated... Since they are the employees they can go in the front... But they don't want to live me alone but I said them that I am not a small kid...

Also I am fine and u guys can go front... Luckily I got a seat at the back to too back almost in the second last... There was so many ppl....

There comes so many black cars pulled over and there was one rolls royce car....

Then suddenly all the security made a line.... Then one of the Manger opens the door there he is....

I was shocked to see who it is... There stood MR. Xavier Alexander Knight...

My jaw dropped this time he was so built and damn handsome...
How can a cute guy became so handsome like this.....

Hope you are enjoying....
What will happen next....