Part 21

I thanked corner for the ride and searched for the keys finally I found it...i unlocked it and kept the packets in its place....

I could smell something like alcohol when I looked I was shocked to see who was in front of me.... XAVIER sitting in my coach and enjoying his food....

He smirked as he saw me but replaced with anger within a fraction of second I was thrown to the wall he pinned my hands above my head...

I was beyond scared and he asked " Didn't I tell you to get ride of him And why were you hanging out with him" he yelled..... I was like....

Then I thought ' Why shld I obey him'
Finally found my voice but came out shattering " why shld I do that.... I meant why shld I break up with him"...

Before I could tell anything his life was on mine for a moment was shocked and also surprised them he tried my best to pull out but.... He didn't move an inch.....

He tried to ask for entrance I didn't let him in some how I manged to get ride of my face from him by turning my head and I said him to stop....

Next moment I was on the floor... I touched my cheek there he bent me and warned me not to ask him to stop when he is found something and also I have to be used to this in future... Or else there will more consequences..

With that he slammed the door and left... I was scared and afraid of him.. Yeah he was a jerk no offense... He has changed a lot....

Days passed by....

He always texted me bad and rubbish things... Everything was like a threat to me.....
Yeah he really did that I was CM scared.....

At night after my shift I went back to my apartment.... There were big suv car.... And lots of people were cleaning my place I was surprised..

.

I quickly rushed inside and some of the guards stopped me and told them that this is my room and stuffs..... So they told me the shocking fact that his apartment has been sold and also you have to go somewhere else to live.... I was shocked...

I know who did this.... Xavier....
Then suddenly my phone rang...
Before he had warn me to come and live with him but u don't gave a shit....

Then he said " darling I will sent you the address and you can go to my mansion and we could live  there and also I would be better That I don't use force and you cane and live here with me..."

I was terrified and switched  off the phone and then ran in to my apartment to collect some clothes and then took my needs and certificate and left the apartment...

To corner.... He and his boyfriend let me in and then I occupied one if the room...

They were funny.... Both of them and cute together.....
Then all of sudden u blocked his number and relieved it is been few days....

Alex and corner wmtold me that they want to take me abroad I was happy.... Then we book tickets to France.... Then I was so excited and I packed my stuffs....

Unfortunately.... My friends they already came back from there business trip and I saw them....i was so happy and then I told I was going to France they were happy....