Part 5

Xavier pov

I have never thought she would say this or do this.... I was shocked...
The girl I knew was different and she was different, loving, caring and kind hearted...

She always supported me... When I heard my parents decided I have to get married to her I was happy like literly so happy... Whenever I am near her... All my stress reduce...

Everything was fine...
Why would she behave like this she us beautiful creature....
She us brown eyes which looks like chocolate and then she has dark brown hair which reached her waist and it had natural beautiful cruels...

When I First kissed her on the cheek... Her skin was so soft and she blushed her skin was so soft against mine....

Of course she is beautiful but she never shows its outside... She always were odd clothes....
And doesn't show her beauty and no one fall for her...

When we were sitting at the river Bank her eyes were glowing like a sun with sunrise.... Her eyes everything abt were simply beautiful and how can be someone so innocent....

But it all got destroyed when I came to know the truth...
When I called her I conformed she is and her last sentence confuses me...

I don't know... But immediately she blocked my number... And also my parents....

I don't know....
BUT I KNOW ONE THING... I AM GONE MAKE HER REGRET...

WITH that I got in my Ferrari