32

Alexa POV
I woke up and when I opened my eyes there was light and I could feel two strong muscular arms around my waist and I looked at the clock... It was 7:30 in the morning.......

 Then already looked at my side and slowly shifted towards him under his hands

...... Then already looked at my side and slowly shifted towards him under his hands....
And he sleeps like a small baby when I was in the school we used to cuddle each other and then his mouth slightly opened and his hair all around his face...handsome and cute.. Baby.... My baby maybe....

.... I want settle every thing between but I am afraid and I needed time and I hope he can understand..... Why u needed time.....
Then.... He moved and I shut my eyes slowly moving back to my position now he removed his arm and kissed me on my earlobe.... I bite my lower lip not to make any sound....

Then he kissed my neck and all around it.... I got up and went to the bathroom I signed heavily....

Then he entered the room with towel on his waist and then checked the bathroom and then he went inside and changed his clothes to one Marron suit.... He really looked handsome and I was scared I really liked the small little man than this big man..... He looked scary in this...

Then....
After sometime he kissed my forehead and went outside and then I sat there.... Then after sometime I went to the bathroom and did my morning chores.....

Then came out if the bathroom in search of the kitchen.... Then I went inside and started paring egg toast and bread... It was there.....
Then u ate it luckily there was tv and then owned it... There were many types of challenge and like Disney Channel.... I watched girls world..or something like that....

Then... It was evening I kept on watching the moving and after I slept for something and decided to cook I cooked pancakes for dinner with honey.... And then I kept in the fridge..

Then I went to watch TV and then somebody opened the front door na di watched my husband and his assistant... Came in and I kept in watching the movie the assistant went to her room and I don't look at them....

He came and sat near me and removed his shoes and went inside the room our room and then after sometime the assistant came outside and my husband also came outside... Know she was wearing a normal dress seems like she is going outside...

He wear causal pajamas that we wear inside and then she asked him that she shld order food for them and he told no.... Afters onetime okay and he told her that if she wanted she can eat from outside or order.... She told she will with him and with that she went outside.....

He came and sat near me... There was distance between us....
Then... He didn't say anything and watched the channel I was watching with him we used watch this when we were small.... He smiled... I don't know why maybe he is psycho...

Who knows.... Then after there was comfortable silence between us... The tension was beaming higher and higher.... Suddenly the front door opened and the so called assistant came in..... She told that she will order something and asked him what to order.....
He told her that he will inform her and not in a mood to eat... She was disappointed.... Then she went to her bedroom.....

Then.... I was like 7 in the night and I went to kitchen.... He stared at me and I opened the fridge and took out my pancakes that I cooked.... I normally eat at 7 cause that is a good habit and ur enough time to digest before you sleep... It is an healthy habit too....

Then I put in the microwave... I saw him staring at me and then... Why cannot he look in to the screen rather than looking at me....??????

Now it clicked me... He likes the pancakes I made for him when we was small... Then I took out and arranged it in the table ready to eat...
I set everything on the table....

Then the assistant her name Maria came out and saw the pancakes... From the look I knew she liked it and then she looked at me... Yeah I was ready to eat holding a fork and spoon in my hands.... Then honey was there... I was sitting on the chair...

Then she.. Looked at the plate I cooked any extra once for me.. You know I like food and cooked abt 12 of the them.... I am bit lazy cause I don't want to cook all the time.....

Then I understood she want it and I got away From the table and then... Pulled out another plate and give it to her.. She took it and sat on the chair ready to eat..... Then she ate...

I looked to my husband and he was staring at the whole scene... I knew he wanted then he shifted his gaze to the screen and Maria asked him he wanted this but he told no...
I knew he wants it how can he denied this......

Then after she and I was done....she helped me with the plates but I told her no need and told her to go and rest.... Yeah we had a nice talk but she didn't ask me anything related to him and I relationship I wonder why....

Then.... She went to her bedroom after sometime the devil also went and he didn't ate anything....
Then i took the remaining pancakes and made it hot put some honey and went to our bedroom.....

He was leaning to the bed rest while doing something in his phone.... I tapped the plate to divert his gaze and then he looked at the pancakes and then he looked back to his phone....

Hope you are enjoying it.....