Part 20

Then it was really digesting...
But also I noticed Jackson and Victoria followed by my stepmom doing the same....

Victoria, Ms Diana and Mom were making comments ant the girl who didn't marry thud guy....
Yeah it's me who else would it be...

I didn't notice until I saw Xavier was staring at me with his beautiful Grey eyes.... That had darken....
He had a serious face and I can see full of angry....
I was scared to be honest but I have to be brave....

Then my eyes fell on the feet and after awarkard I went inside... I mean kitchen then everyone was leaving... I felt relief but didn't last longer....

I saw Xavier who was in the door looking at me I was shocked right now... No one is there....

Then he started come towards me...
I stepped back luckily there was a door behind so that I could run without thinking I attempted to run...

But two hands pulled me back and pinned me to wall... He had a smirke in his face.... Disgusting one....
Then he said in his husky voice " Good to see you again beautiful"...

Know it clicked that was he... Who was unknown number.... Cause this guy called the same name as this guy...

I was shocked and then he continued "sweetheart how many times will you run away from me..." his smiled I mean that mean smile... Changed In to an angry one and he pushed me from the wall to floor....

For my luck I am unlucky I hot the sharp of the container and blood started coming out of my hand.... It was horrible....

Then.... Suddenly coro came and helped me.... This time the demons face was full of anger and he looked at us as if he was gone to kill us actually what is wrong with him...

Who knows he was never like this because of the pain and also my back hurts tears were running out.... I never wanted that horrible life again... Getting beaten up but I don't know....

Coroner took me home and he applied plaster.... And gave me some medicine... Ohh my others too they were on their business trip... Don't worry I always talked to them....

Literally everyday... We chatted a little and watched a movie and fell asleep he went to his house....

Then..
He went and we headed home luckily no one saw that... And that was I am glad of... No one was there....

Unknown-  Beautiful hope you had a good day.... Anyways how was the treatment today I gave you...

Me - it was good thank you anyways what the hell do you want Xavier why are doing this to me....

Xavier- why am I doing this and I told you that YOU ARE MINE... Huh ohh you don't want me to distrun you because of that boyfriend of your.....

Me- yes correct I have boyfriend and I don't like you I already told you that to your parents....

After I sent that I regretted it...

Unknown - ohh I see we will be see that 4 friends of your will be fired and also your boyfriend will be behind the bars.... I already made it clear once babe.... Anyways count down that hoe much you are gone to get from me for running away...
Remember what I told and also never ever RUN AWAY FROM ME... If u do the consequences will more... Remember your friends...
Okay babe have a good sleep my angel.... Your man is busy...

Few days went by

Xavier often showed up to the restaurant with lots of girls...
Each day different girls I don't know what is going on hos mind.... Who cares....

Than.... Most if the times I was the one who was taking the orders from their table each time hr go hr had that smirke and it disgusted me....

I no I didn't do anything wrong... But why this God.....

One day I was going to home after some food and it was coroner we was hanging out and all this days Xavier Gave me warning abt to break up with him....

But he us not boyfriend... So thus fine I really don't gave a shit to him....

Hope you are enjoying it....