Meeting His Family

One maid came and she had two pairs of clean clothes.... And then he threw it to me..... Tears were flowing like a fountain..... Because if the pain...

Then he kneeled down to my level and told " TOMMOROW WE ARE GOING TO VISIT MY FAMILY AND RINSE WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR MAKEUP AND DRESS.... NOW GET CLEANED AND WHERE THIS DRESS... AND GO WITH THEM TO BUY YOUR CLOTHES....." said in a cold voice

And continued... "I meant Lisa and Maddie they are your bodyguard and sweetie never dream abt running away from me....NOW MAKE EVERYTHING QUICK AND LEAVE...."

Luckily the bodyguards were not arrived yet.... And I don't know what to do so I went to the Washroom and I could sense my pain when the cold water touches my skin.... It's horrible..

Then slowly I rapped a towel and cleaned myself and went to bed to get my dresses before going to Washroom I made sure I locked the door.... Then slowly I unwrapped the towel and put on the clothes that he gave me.... It was made of cotton and like a frok..

It fitted  me perfectly and covered most of my body part especially wear I got beaten by him....
Anyways I let my hear down because I don't people to see my neck I think it had fingertips in it.....

Then I made my way out I found two body guards dressed up in blacks were there..... U slowly went down and they looked at me....
They introduced themselves they was indeed beautiful ladies....
and then they asked me to follow them....

Soon I was in BMW and then they sat besides me which made me uncomfortable..... Finally we reached...

Then we got out and they took me to dress shop and some waitress asked me to wear some clothes and show.... But I didn't cause it was so relieving... Finally I told them In a calm voice that I will choose what I want and you guys can show and if I need help.... I will call you....

They nodded and walked away I was with my bodyguards.... I dint know they didn't speak to me or did anything with stern and strict face they were there.... I quickly came in to conclusion...... I found the dress and matching jewels and everything....

He also asked me to buy other dress like home dress and also outside dress... I also bought few of them I tried to refuse but it didn't happen cause I will go back and take my dress but I was worried abt coroner and James they will be looking for me....

After.... A long time not so long abt 2 hours we excited the room....

Then..... We arrived I dragged all the things to my self and kept my clothes in that..... I searched for my phone and found it..... It was my only way to escape.....

Then I sailed the number of James and Corner..... And told them everything and they told me to jumb through the window and he gave my some ideas how to do it...

And then he will there with the car as soon I get out I will have the hide somewhere....... Then I was happy... But didn't last long I hang up the phone and turned around.....

My heart stopped and there was he with a wine in his hands leaning to the wall..... " Trying to escape and asking advices..... Wow....
Then why cannot you start making plans how to run away.... Huh WHO WERE YOU CALLING THAT YOUR BF AND DO YOU THINK HE CAN SAVE YOU...... HE SHLD BETTER SAVE HIMSELF...."

He rised his hands and I closed my eyes..... But anything happen and he told" I want to beat you badly babe but.... Tomorrow we have to go and meet my family so I don't want any mark in your face also don't forget to ware makeup ".....

Then he captured my phone and broke it in to pieces.....

And then he left the room saying me to sleep tight I slowly went to the door and locked it.... When I looked outside throw the window there were people just below my wind to check whether I am escaping or not....."

He broke my phone in to pieces and then now it is not working.... I cried.....