Part 8

Then it was embarrassing...
Cause my face was looking disgusted mostly because of my hair caus EU think it was a mess...

I didn't get time to get in to Washroom to fix it... But I tried to fix  to fix my face while coming back....

Then all stared at me and looked at my family they gave me a disgusting look and then as if they were not excepting me to come.....

Then I looked at the family...
I front of me they didn't tell anything they held a serious face towards me and then I looked at Xavier he was staring at me all this time...he smirked..

Now... Salvantar spoke " I see where u went and look at your condition" and then my sister spoke " ohh yeah uncle right he must have fucked her hard"

And then my so called family  laughed and then hot tears were coming out and finally u said to them " I am not that kind of girl you think i am"....
I shattered....

Diana smirked.... It was disgusting...

Without wasting my time.... I headed to upstairs and when I came here I thought to explain to them that I was gone to live the city...

But know I know there is no need of that.... And also I will leave today itself bi matter what.... And I got the message from the Cafe owner that was going to wrk in that old man...

His name is Williams....

Williams - hi dear good morning..

Wanted to inform you that your apartment is ready.... And you can come at any time...

Alexa-thank you Mr Williams I am great full an di will be there by today or tommorow...
Once again thank you....

He was really nice and kind... But when it comes to work strict... And personally like this kind if people I respect him....

I packed everything and put outside a pair of dress.... So u can get dressed in that.... I quickly took a bath and then put on my dress....

Fixing my hair In To a messy bun...

My dress and hairstyle

Then I put on everything and walked out if my bedroom and locking it...
Then there they was still talking..

I usually doesn't care about my look but.....
I then simply walked them.... Then
My sister told " ohh I see you are going to go that guy are not you" and followed by my mom...

" yeah yeah you could have atleast go to that bar and make some money by both salary and tip"

Damn it is embarrassing....
But I know I had to stay strong the next thing broke my heart...
My father told " Xavier if could have ever married her son ur life would be in danger...."

All this while.... I fell his gaze on me... Only on me and then he said looking at me " If she would have became my wife and she would have done it...
She would live her life hell with me...

I would have made her life hell and then.... She wouldn't see the world again.... And also at my intersect I will use her only for me....." he smirked

and he said all these looking straight in to my eyes...  I was Frost... And shocked....

I was bit scared.....
His eyes held angry I can sense and see that.... His Grey eyes became darker .... Dark black...

Quickly I pulled out my phone and book a taxi and then quickly grabbed my luggage and excited the house....

Hope u enjoying....
Hope u like it and thank you for everything....