25

Next morning...

I did my daily routine and went for a cloth.... I don't know anything abt this house and I decided to stay in the room.....
Suddenly my room opened and maid came in and gave me food to be honest u don't fell like eating something but at the same time..

She looked like 60s she greeted me and handed over the food she seemed nice and she told me to eat and left ...

I haven't eaten for a day....

Actually it wasn't my First time not eating and I have spent lots of days in empty stomach it's nothing......

But still..... I ate the food as soon as she left and then she returned and took the plates and left....
Then Lisa came inside and told me that I have to get ready by today 5 inorder to go for meeting Xavier family.....

I actually don't Want to go..... I was afraid of them at the same time disgusted by the way they look at me... I don't how they will treat me also....

Then u slept a little I don't go out of the room.... By evening I had a bath and I sat there.... Then a women came in and told me that she will help me with the makeup and stuffs....

Then I wore the dress she did my hair and also makeup..... I thanked her.... I was simple.....

It was good and beautiful and then I went down and there was a car waiting for me and I got in there was Xavier next to me..... He reminded silent holding that cold expression he wore a blue suit..

Then I made sure that I sat in the side and looked out of the window... My heart beating fast like crazy I was scared.....
I can sense gaze upon me but I don't dare to look in his direction....

The mansion was big and beautiful...

Then his mother came and hugged me..
him and me and greeted me ... and didn't have a glance at me none of them did and Xavier told me to follow him.... I followed like a lost puppy.....

She just did it for name sake.... I guess..

I seated next to Xavier it is really...
Then his mother started " Ohh yeah it is been a long time since everyone has been here to gather right...." this time she looked at me and turned away...

Then.... I looked down and she continued " U know there she something that I want you to know... Xavier marriage is gone to be conducted in a week of 2 and I know it's bit to fast..... But he wanted it to happen....,"

Everyone asked who is the bride u was confused myself despite the fact that my jaw dropped....
Then she continued" I know you must be wondering who will the bride its know other than Alexa..... " and she introduced me to them....

My jaw dropped and shocked.....' Why would u marry this jerk and.....
I was blank.... Couldn't find my voice...

Then his mother told" so I was saying that everyone shld be there for his weeding..... " and continued....
Everyone talked to others but none talked to me.... Because I could see girls giving me death glares and stuffs....

Then.... We ate the dinner and then everyone left leaving me, him and his parents behind.... His brother also left followed by my parents.... Now we four were alone.....

Then his mother said " Ohh after a long time meeting my daughter in law... How was your life dear...." she asked in moaking sound....

Then I told her " I don't want this marriage and I am not your daughter in law," I said in a low voice....
She captured my hair and twisted it and beat on my checks...

" HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME.... NOW YOU ARE TRAPPED WITH US AND WE WILL TAKE Desctions for you.... You ARE NOT THE ONE CAUSE YOU ARE SOLD TO US BY YOUR PARENTS......"

ONCE AGAIN I WAS SHOCKED AND TEARS WERE FLOWING DOWN....

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.....