Part 54: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

* Here it is! Merry Christmas, friends! How was your Christmas? Mine was actually great! Shall we get started?

~Ereri Christmas One-Shot~

Today was Christmas and Eren had noticed a great change in Levi's normally solemn mood. He was actually...happy? Eren smiled, sitting up in the bed that the two shared.

He looked over at his still sleeping boyfriend and kissed him on the head, the smile never leaving his face.

“Oi, brat," Levi whispered as Eren began to stand up off of the bed.

Eren looked down at him, still grinning like a madman. “Yes, Levi?"

“Why are you up so early?"

Slightly taken aback, Eren walked over to Levi's side of the bed and began to pick the shorter male up. Ignoring Levi's heated words and tries to escape, he headed to the living room and sat Levi down.

“It's Christmas! Did you forget already?" Eren kissed Levi on the nose, ignoring the obvious scowl on Levi's face.

“No." Levi looks away, slightly blushing. “I just didn't understand why you were up so early."

(Is it obvious that I'm constantly making Eren the seme and Levi the uke?) A chuckle poured out of Eren's mouth as he picks Levi back up once again.

“Oi, put me down!" Levi yelled, scrambling to try and get out of the younger male's arms.

“Not until I give you your present!" Eren's smile still hadn't left his face as he carried Levi into the kitchen and sat him onto the counter. He reached over behind a stack of containers and hid the item behind his back.

Becoming shaky, Eren got on one knee and held out the black box, opening it to show a ring. “Uh, wi-will you marry m-me?"

Levi's eyes widened, his mouth open agape. “Yes." Surprisingly, Levi jumped from the counter and kissed Eren.

Eren slipped the ring on Levi's finger as they kissed, hugging him close. “Merry Christmas, Levi," Eren whispered into Levi's lips.

“Merry Christmas, brat."

(Me: Please don't hate me! I really tried. I had a cute little idea and so here it is!)

«SebaCiel Christmas One-Shot»
[THANK YOU Ender_Love560 for helping out and writing this for me to put it in my book! Merry Christmas bestie!]
Sebastian POV:

It was a normal morning for the young lord and I, except it was Christmas Eve and I had something planed I needed to achieve. I woke the master up and gave him his morning tea and breakfast. "Sebastian, what is the schedule for today" "Luck for you, it is cleared. Today you can do as you wish" I bowed and exited the room for I had to gather the materials I needed for the special surprise. I have fallen for my young lord, so today I am going to make it special and show him.

I gathered his favorite white roses, set up a nice table in a rose garden with candles and beautiful plates for it was going to be sunset when I told him. I cleaned up and made sure I looked my best (when does he not) I put a white rose on my uniform and hid a small box in my coat. "Young master?" I knocked on his door and he replied "yes, come in" I walked in and asked "Can I show you something?" He was hesitant for a moment and then got up to follow me "I suppose".

Everything was going perfect, the sun was setting and I took him to the garden to where I placed the table and meal for us. The white roses looked beautiful in the candle light as it danced on its petals. "Sebastian, what is all thi-" I cut him off by dipping him in my arms and moved close to his ear. "My lord, I have developed feelings for you over the years I have served you." Mistletoe hung where I placed it and I moved in and kissed his soft lips. He actually kissed back and that's when I did it. I got down on one knee and asked a question I thought I would never ask "will you Ciel Phantomhive.. Marry me? For I truly love you" His face dropped to a shocked smile, he smiled!, he also blushed and then he said with a soft voice "yes, yes!" I rose up and put the ring on his finger and sat him at the table as the moon peered through the sky and we ate in the silent bliss. "Merry Christmas Eve love" I said  "Merry Christmas Eve, I love you"