Part 3: Where NOT To Fangirl

* Back! Third in one night! I'm amazing!

Light: No, I am amazing. I will be the new God!

Ryuk: He sure is an idiot.

Me: I hate him a little.

1) In front of your crush, unless they like the same thing you are fangirling over. They will, well may, think that you are crazy and try to stay away from you.

2) Your family. They will keep you away from it for a really long while.....

3) In public. People will avoid you and maybe even restrain you. They will give you dirty looks and whisper about you.

4) In front of your friends, the ones that already think you're crazy. They will try and avoid you, maybe even drag more people along with them.

5) In front of children. They will run away from you, then tell their parents, then their parents will tell your parents, then you're grounded from it.

6) While you're dying. Yes, you might think about L. But it will make you die faster. Why would you do that anyways?!

L: You freaked out about me today, then you took many screen shots of me.

Me: Because I love you!

Light: But he's dead.

Me: *tears up* I haven't even watched that part......

Ryuk: *shrugs shoulders* You'll cry.

Me: I KNOW THAT! That is why I hate Light.

Light: You hate me? *puppy dog face*

Me: Yes, you're a user. You use people. And kill people. I hate you.

L: She loves me though.

Me: Yes, yes I do.

Ryuk: You are stupid. Stupid human.

Me: How am I stupid?

Ryuk: You act like we're real. Though we are definitely not.

Me: I KNOW THAT IDIOT. *sits next to L*

Light: Seems she needs to settle down. Well, see you in the next chapter.