Part 70: Uta no Prince Sama

* So it seems I have started watching yet another anime! This one is called Uta no Prince Sama and anime fans who love romantic comedy and/or harem, will love this anime.

Let me start off by saying thatthat I have only watched about 8 episodes now and only know a handful of characters. So, let me start by naming them:

The main guys (I have met):
-Ittoki Otoya
-Hijirikawa Masato
-Shinomiya Natsuki
-Ichinose Tokiya
-Jinguji Ren
- Kurusu Syo

Main girl:
-Haruka Nanami

Main girl's best friend:
-Tomochika Shibuya

So far, I have learned that Haruka wants to become a composer and everyone around her has helped her get used to the music school she is currently going to in one way or another.

I have an idea on who she will end up falling in love with and ending up being with (which I will not spoil for those of you who have not yet watched it).

My favorite character so far has to be Syo, because he is the most adorable of the bunch.

Then you have Natsuki, who has two personalities (one with his glasses on and one with his glasses off- the side with the glasses on is super interested in adorable things (such as Syo- who he constantly follows around) and the side with the glasses off it extremely strong, angry, and a musical genius).

You also have a cross dressing teacher (Ringo Tsukimiya) and the teacher who works in actions movies (Ryuya Hyuga) (who Syo has an obsession over).

Every boy so far has shown signs of love for Haruka, except Syo I believe. And it has shown every boy's past except Otoya's.

I also have new ships (which was obvious and you were just waiting for me to type it. You probably weren't, but I can believe):

° Otoya x Tokiya
° Syo x Natsuki
° Masato x Ren
° Tokiya x Haruka
° Haruka x Otoya
° Tsukimiya x Hyuga

And that is pretty much all I know so far, give or take a few things.

BauBye Friends! Until the next one (which will hopefully be soon)!