Part 66: Dandelion: Jieun x Jihae Part 1

* It's taken me way too long to update and I'm so sorry guys! You know, everyone goes through hard times right? Welp, I'm going to update despite whatever crud is screwing me up! So I watched Cry and Dodger play Dandelion and I was like: I already have ships for all of them!

So I thought: How about I do a little, short, sweet One-Shot for Jieun and Jihae! It's really not surprising that I ship them. It was about five seconds after they talked to each other in animal form that I started shipping them. I mean, who doesn't?!

It might not be as good as I planned, but here you guys go!

~Jieun x Jihae One-Shot~

A week after they had shown their animalistic human forms to Heejung, everyone seemed to want to be with her. Well, it was that way when they were in human form, too, but now it was different. Everyone but Jieun wanted to be with her.

Little Jieun's eyes were set on someone else entirely. Who you may ask? Jihae, his what seemed to be butler of sorts. Jihae on the other hand, didn't really feel the same way in the beginning of course.

As Heejung went out to the park with Jiyeon, Jieun sat outside, staring at the plants. Jiwoo was out with the authors and Jisoo was sitting in the kitchen, eating anything and everything. Jihae was also outside, paying attention to only Jieun.

"...I wish plants could talk, Eddie.." Jieun mumbled, twiddling his fingers around the leaves.

Jihae smiled lightly down at the white rabbit boy, patting his head lightly. "Same here."

The two weren't really talkative, but they could read each other very easily. Normally, they would communicate through facial expressions or eye contact alone.

"....that would be fun," Jieun whispered, walking over to stand beside the silver haired bunny man.

"You would just look at them..you rarely talk," Jihae mumbles, petting the shorter one's small, white ears.

"Eddie....I talk to you." The younger one (I'm not entirely sure if he is younger, but that's what I'm going along with) looked up at Jihae, his ears wiggling.

A smile crossed the silver man's face and he couldn't help but stare at Jieun for a moment; the boy was truly adorable. "You're right, Young Master, (He called him that, I'm not wrong!) you do talk to me."

A very light blush made it's way along Jieun's pale cheeks and he hopped up onto the side of the washer, kicking his feet gently. "You've...been staring at me a lot lately, Eddie. Why..?" The innocent boy tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion.

This made the smaller boy look even more adorable. "It's because..." Jihae thought for a moment, of course he couldn't tell him the truth. He continued, making up a reason that didn't seem real at all, but was actually true, "I'm admiring you."

The slight blush on Jieun's face got slightly redder and he darted his red eyes away from the older male's blue ones.

~That Night~

Heejung had went to sleep at her normal time and Jiyeon had followed soon after, sleeping on the couch. Jieun sat in the floor of the living room, eating the slices of apple Jihae had cut up for him.

Jihae sat next to him, reading a random book he had found on the coffee table. Horrifyingly, it was one of Jiwoo's romance novels, but Jihae wasn't really reading it anyways. He was watching Jieun.

After eating all of his apple slices, Jieun stretched his arms over his head and yawned. "Eddie...I'm tired..." he mumbled, looking over at Jihae.

The silver haired male grabbed the blanket they usually used and the same pillow and layed them down. "Lay down then, will cover you up," he whispered to him.

Jieun smiled faintly and layed down, his head resting on the pillow. Jihae covered the younger boy with the blanket and layed down beside him.

Jieun didn't mind this, they always slept like this. It was comforting to know that he was safe next to Jihae. "Eddie...?"

The silver rabbit man turned on his side to look at him, "Hmm?"

The white haired boy layed his head on the older male's chest and sighed. "I want to lay like this instead..." the boy mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

Jihae blushed more than he had when they were outside earlier that morning. "That's okay, Young Master, sleep as you like," he whispered in his ear, wrapping an arm around him.

~Morning~

Heejung had already left for school, not noticing the two cuddling males as she walked out.

Jisoo on the other hand saw them completely. He wasn't surprised, it was obvious that the two had a thong for each other. Jiwoo also noticed and saw it as more adorable than anything, this is thanks to the romance novels.

The white bunny boy woke up before Jihae. Once he noticed their position, he blushed deeply.

~End For Now~

I am going to make a second part to this tomorrow. This is not a lie, I'm actually freaking excited! Welp, that's all for this part, until the next one! BauBye Friends!