Part 51: Tell Me I'm Not The Only One

* Okay, tell me that I'm not the only one who ships Jearmin. EEEEK I have fallen for the ship. Yes, I ship Jean and Marco, but I ship Jean and Armin now, too! Do any of you ship it?

Just tell me it's not just plain precious. I love the ship.......ugh, why do I ship so many people. *covers face* I'm still sick, found out I have bronchitis. Yay! *such sarcasm*

I might just do a short One-Shot, but I'm starting to feel sick again, so don't get mad if it's not perfect.

Ə~Short Jearmin One-Shot~Ə

Armin and Jean have known each other for over a year. And Jean was beginning to feel something for the blonde brainiack. No one knew it, well, Armin began to notice it.

The taller male walked into Armin's room, smiling widely. "Armin, guess what." He looked over at Armin.

"What, Jean?" Armin asked, not looking up from his book.

Jean walked over to Armin and sat beside him. "I have a secret to tell you..."

Armin sighed annoyedly and closed his book, placing it beside him and looking Jean in the eye. "What is i-"

He was interrupted by Jean's lips meeting his. At first, he was surprised, but after a few seconds, he kissed back. The two stayed in each other's arms, kissing, for a while before moving away for air.

"Was t-that the s-secret?" Armin asked, blushing deeply while looking into Jean's honey eyes with his blue ones.

Jean smiled and kissed Armin again quickly. "Yes.....I love you."

Silently cheering in his head, Armin pulled Jean into a long and comforting hug. "I love you, too, Jean."

The two shared another, longer kiss.

Ə~END~Ə

Me: Sorry, that wasn't my best One-Shot.

Armin: *blushing deeply* W-why would you ship me with J-Jean?!

Me: Because it is just precious.

Jean: *blushing lightly* You say that about everything.

Me: Oh I know. I think a bunch of things are precious. Like Jearmin and Ereri and Pewdiecry and-

Jean: Crap, she naming off ships. *picks up Armin and runs off*

Me: Well then. *shrugs* Welp, that's the end of this....part?

Jean: *is now a horse*

Armin: *on Jean's back*

Me: Um, Until the next one! If I'm alive. Just kidding, I'll be fine. вαuвчє fríєndѕ!

Jean: *neighs*