Part 6: Kuroshitsuji-Black Butler (2)

* More Characters of Black Butler! Woopie! (WARNING- SPOILERS)

Ciel: You're listening to the songs again! That's why she's in a bad mood Sebastian!

Sebastian: It seems that way, Kri turn it off, I promise that it will help a lot.

Me: I can't believe that.......

Ciel: She had a bad day?

Roxy: No.....

Ciel: Then Wh-

Sebastian: *covers Ciel's mouth with hand* Let's not question the obvious young master.

Finnian/Finny: Also known as the fabulous young gardener of the Phantomhive manor. He may seem like a girl, but once you realize that he isn't, you freak out a little. Maybe a lot, I had the a lot. Finny's strength makes you want to scream and dance, because nothing can stop him from keeping the Phantomhive manor safe. His blue eyes and blonde hair, they add onto his strength, sending us all into a fangirling fritz.

Bardroy/Baldroy/Bard: The chef of the Phantomhive manor. He is tough and good with a gun, but not too well with a flame thrower. His toughness can send you sprawling out of your chair.

Joker: He seems amazing, and he his to high amounts. You may or may not love how he keeps his love hidden, but it did cost his and his love's life. He has orange hair and was once normal, well almost normal. Joker is a character, that no matter how much he gets into or how many problems he causes, that we all love him.

Dagger: He couldn't hide his love for Beast as well as Joker had. The way he gave his life to save her made us all cry, or fall in love with his bravery.

Pluto: He was a Demon Hound, with silver fur. While he was human, he was handsome. But we all knew that we couldn't fall too far for this character because, we knew who owned him, and we knew that he was more dog than human. He seemed to have had a liking for Sebastian, though Sebastian loves cats.

Drocell: OH COME ON! You have to confess that he was one of your favorite characters. Though he was a doll, you still loved him.

Ronald Knox: A newer (Used to be I guess) reaper. He has flamboyance, and is a womanizer. But we still love him deep down in our hearts. His hair, orange in the front and black in the back. Though we don't admit it, we all would love to have his hair.

Ciel: *looks them over* That's so very few....

Me: Hush, it was a lot....

Finny: It seems that you have stopped listening to that song!

Me: ......

Ciel: She seems upset.....

Roxy: *hugging Sebastian and crying* Kri needs a hug.

Ciel: *hugs me* There.

Me: *blushes* See you in the next chapter! Hopefully I'll be in a better mood!