Part 81: Valentine's Day Special Part 3/5

~Third One-Shot: Gerita~

(Details and back story: Italy is a well-known Italian pop singer and Germany happens to be one of his biggest fans. Ever since Prussia had shown him videos of the adorable Italian singing, when they were around the age of ten, Germany fell deeper and deeper in love with both Italy and his music. Now eighteen years old, Germany decides that he wants to meet Italy and confess his love. This was strange for Germany, love in general, but he felt like he had to do it. At Italy's upcoming concert, the two's eyes meet and Italy feels the love and seems to fall in love with the man whom he didn't even know. Who says love at first sight isn't real?)

-Eight Years Before They Meet-

"Aye, Germany, come here for a second!" Prussia yelled for his younger brother while sitting in the floor of their living room, laptop laying in front of him on the coffee table.

The pitter patter of foot steps grew closer and closer as Germany rushed into the living room. "What do you need?" He asked, peering over his shoulder to look at the laptop. "Are you watching pop music videos again?"

Prussia laughs lightly and pats the cushion beside him to signal for Germany to sit. "Yeah. I wanted to show you this one, I feel like you'll like him." He looks up at the younger boy with his usual smile.

"Don't you usually watch the girls sing?" Germany asked as he plopped down beside Prussia.

Laughing again, Prussia nods over at the blonde haired boy. "Yeah, but I noticed this guy and thought that maybe you would like 'em." He turned the laptop slightly so that they both could see the screen. He clicked the play button and once the Italian started to sing, Germany's eyes lit up. This was the start of a feeling that Germany wasn't used to having, especially not for a guy.

-Present Day-

"Am I actually going to go through with this? I don't know...I don't know!" The older blonde said under his breathe as he stared at himself in the mirror. "What if he doesn't want to hear it, or gets his guards to kick me out? I don't know if I want to go through with this anymore."

He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh, plopping down onto his bed. "Maybe I should just force this feeling to go away? That would be too hard, though. Ugh!" He groaned and fell backwards, laying on the bed and looking up the ceiling. "I have to go through with it. I wasted way too much time planning for this day to just give up."

Finally convincing himself, Germany stood up off of his bed and grabbed the concert ticket from off of his bedside table. "You got this," he said softly to himself. He threw on his jacket, grabbed his car keys and rushed out the door.

With the click of the keys, Germany headed towards the stadium where the Italian will be singing his latest song. He had bought the CD once it came out and has listened to the song multiple times. I ended up being his favorite song so far. With a small, confident smile, he put the aforementioned CD into the CD player, skipping to that very song.

His lips moved along with the words of the song, due to knowing the lyrics by heart. If Prussia had any clue about Germany's obsession with the adorable, brown haired Italian, he would call him a wacko for being so interested in him. He would say that he is too obsessed. Germany could agree with that, but every time he thought about it, it sent a wave of embarrassment through him.

Love isn't always subtle.

-TIMESKIP-

He parked his car in the parking lot and hopped out, making sure to lock the doors behind him. As he walked towards the entrance of the stadium, he noticed the large amount of little girls, female teens, and women. He was used to being the only male to love the Italian, he was music was aimed more towards females anyways.